PDA

View Full Version : New 250R cases

pilotpete
03-26-2012, 06:06 AM
I have new LH cases forsale no bearings but they are the later black TRX cases which are discon now......
$375 shipped...

http://www.offroadvintage.com/index.htm

Deadly
03-26-2012, 10:54 AM
I assume you just created this website? The link fails, the website name doesn't resolve to an IP via nslookup which means either DNS records weren't setup and/or DNS hasn't had a chance yet to propogate.

pilotpete
03-26-2012, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Deadly
I assume you just created this website? The link fails, the website name doesn't resolve to an IP via nslookup which means either DNS records weren't setup and/or DNS hasn't had a chance yet to propogate.

Hmm think you need to check your computer works fine for me ......and what about my ebay account that fake too????
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=offroadvintage_com&ftab=AllFeedback

Deadly
03-26-2012, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by pilotpete
Hmm think you need to check your computer works fine for me ......and what about my ebay account that fake too????
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=offroadvintage_com&ftab=AllFeedback

It has NOTHING to do with a computer/ browser if using nslookup and it fails to resolve the name. It's possible your hosts DNS is having issues and why I can't see it and quite possibly others. DNS does name resolution and clearly it's not working properly. I'm on Verizon FIOS FWIW.

And being a jerk isn't going to help your sale in the least. Open your eyes and realize when someone is genuinely trying to help you.

pilotpete
03-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Deadly
It has NOTHING to do with a computer/ browser if using nslookup and it fails to resolve the name. It's possible your hosts DNS is having issues and why I can't see it and quite possibly others. DNS does name resolution and clearly it's not working properly. I'm on Verizon FIOS FWIW.

And being a jerk isn't going to help your sale in the least. Open your eyes and realize when someone is genuinely trying to help you.
Hmm you being a newby and probs about 6 years old, i can't be bothered to argue.....
if anyone wants a NOS cases i have them
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh318/pilotpete1/DSC02822.jpg

89trx250r
03-26-2012, 12:11 PM
Yea no offense deadly but Pilotpete has been around forever and is pretty well known for his collection of OEM/NOS atc/trx/pilot stuff...So please deadly do a little research before you start yelling at people who are trying to help our community....Thanks and goodluck with the sales Pilotpete :)

Deadly
03-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by 89trx250r
Yea no offense deadly but Pilotpete has been around forever and is pretty well known for his collection of OEM/NOS atc/trx/pilot stuff...So please deadly do a little research before you start yelling at people who are trying to help our community....Thanks and goodluck with the sales Pilotpete :)

It's amazing that even my phone doesn't pull his website. Seriously - at what point have I not been trying to be helpfull? Yelling? Not meant that way but I DID capitalize the word nothing - so yes that's my bad. I can and do appreciate anyone that attempts to help the community but if my website was having issues I'd certainly be grateful for someone bringing it to my attention. A downded website is revenue lost. Considering I've never dealt with the guy I was being sincere when I asked if the website was new. I host websites and understand what causes a website to not resolve and was merely trying to help. Good luck on your sales Pete - hope the website issue straightens out for ya.

D Bergstrom
03-26-2012, 01:01 PM
Website loaded just fine for me, now and earlier when the first post was made.

Doug

250Renvy
03-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Pete, what do you have for right cases? Any?

What about 88/89 gears or shafts?

trx250racer
03-26-2012, 01:53 PM
pilotpete i just want to verify are these the 88-89 style with the thicker casting around the crank well? i have a mint right side case and i want to make sure the castings will match up.

pilotpete
03-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by 250Renvy
Pete, what do you have for right cases? Any?

What about 88/89 gears or shafts?
sorry i have only got 2x RH cases and there the silver 86-87 was keeping them for ATC 86 restro's ....just have alot of TRX LH cases left in stock...and yes they are the lastest TRX case ..HB9-771
i have some gears and shafts left.. PM me with the part numbers and i'll have a look...

DnB_racing
03-26-2012, 02:28 PM
im also interested in as much of a bottom end as possible both cases gears shafts preferably 89... let me know what you have available thanks Barry
edit.....sorry just noticed your previous post

wes350x
03-28-2012, 08:11 AM
Ive bought a OEM pilot cylinder form pilotpete 2 years back, just as describe and a great price.

jerorski
03-31-2012, 09:06 PM
i'll take one of those rh cases,if you can call that would be nice, 1-443-250-4755,jerry

pilotpete
04-01-2012, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by jerorski
i'll take one of those rh cases,if you can call that would be nice, 1-443-250-4755,jerry
Sorry Jerry i'n keeping the RH cases for now.....

88r8303
04-01-2012, 06:06 AM
Just curious how many left side cases do you have? Will be interested if the coin allows it befor you sell all of them. Just made a pretty hefty purchase and will be about a month before i recooperate enuf to buy something i dont technically need.

jerorski
04-01-2012, 09:37 PM
ok, still interrested in 2-3 left side cases.