PDA

View Full Version : Gibson sweeps both Pro Am Unlimited motos in new Walsh hybrid debut

03-25-2012, 08:40 AM
Pretty solid debut for Cody Gibson, Walsh Race Craft, and their new hybrid. Cody swept both motos in the Pro Am Unlimited class in GA.

Logan #34's Dad
03-28-2012, 12:30 AM
He did not just win - He DONKEY STOMPED the competition!

Lasher
03-28-2012, 08:53 AM
I am a huge Walsh fan, I have two in garage (250R and CRF Hybrid) but curious if the "donkey stomp" was more Cody or the new hybrid?

Love to see that thing in the pro class :) Stupid production rule...

03-28-2012, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Lasher
I am a huge Walsh fan, I have two in garage (250R and CRF Hybrid) but curious if the "donkey stomp" was more Cody or the new hybrid?

Love to see that thing in the pro class :) Stupid production rule...

IMO, it would be safe to say that it is a little of both. Cody Gibson seems to be very focused and determined and I'm sure his new Walsh hybrid is top notch equipment. It's nice to see a hybrid in the Pro Am Unlimited class.

IMO, the production rule is a joke. It was a great idea 8-10 years ago when the economy was over-inflated and all the manufacturers were actually making quads and supporting the sport. Now that the make believe money is gone they should drop the production rule.

Just goes to show you who really holds the strings when it comes to the nationals, in quads and dirt bikes. And it's not the AMA...

hontrx265r
03-28-2012, 04:14 PM
One good thing I see in production is contingency money. I have to hand it to canam on this one.. If I was serious about racing a big series like the worcs I would be buying a bike based on contingency

Lasher
03-28-2012, 06:59 PM
Quite a few racers here in NEATV have made a killing on Can Ams.