PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Powroll

bludragon
03-23-2012, 04:41 PM
Hey, new guy here. I recently bought a old stock 2008 400ex last year . and near the end of last year 10 min. down the trail the oil tank drain plug fell out and well it went down hill from there :( . So i decided over the winter to redo the motor, and stock was jut not cutting it so i decided a 440 stroker would be in order. I got a hotrods +4 crank stage 2 cam gt thunder head studs etc. and i ordered a 87mm stroker piston from powroll. It has been almost 2 months since i placed my order and 1 month since the charged my account. I have called them many many times, all different times of the day, i have left voice-mails, i have emailed them a couple times as well. And i have gotten no response. I am just wondering if anyone here has had this problem or if anyone knows another way i can contact them. I am not really the type to get a third party involved but it might come down to it if they keep ignoring me.

thanks in advance.

powerbomb400
03-23-2012, 04:52 PM
They have always answered everytime I had to call them. I ordered a couple of piston and rings for my wifes 250ex from them. One time they sent the wrong rings but sent them back and they sent the right set. All I know to say is keep trying.

Wheelie
03-23-2012, 07:14 PM
I've never had a problem with Powroll. Always great customer service and someone to answer the phones.

bludragon
03-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Well maybe i am just having bad luck? i will keep trying i guess.

400exjoker
03-23-2012, 08:58 PM
my plug came out and luckely some 1 got stuck and waved me down and i stopped and my oil drained out there instead of riding till i was empty, i got very lucky