PDA

View Full Version : what do you guys think?

hartwill
03-22-2012, 08:34 PM
I'm thinking about grabbing these shocks, but I don't know a whole lot about this model.. He told me length and valving but I just wanna see what you guys think. I kinda made a deal with him but I'm wondering If they are just old outdated tech.
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=485249

ZSNOW
03-23-2012, 05:32 AM
depends what your trying to do with them. Chances are they will not perform like a PB1 or fox gen 2, because they are an older tech. But IMO if your thinking about riding occasional(SP) mx and want a shock thats gonna ride halfway decent i think they are a good shock.

jjohns5
03-23-2012, 09:23 AM
Will, I would try to get as much info on them from Ohlins. This can help you make a decision based on the shocks and what you need them for then you will know if they will work for you...it's always hard buying used shocks.

250Renvy
03-23-2012, 11:14 AM
What length do you need and what application?

The ohlins are good shocks - but like any shock it's how it's setup for you.

If you are interested in getting these I think I have a set that might work for you.

I have a set of Ohlins similar but have spacers for the gasgas and a gasgas rear + 250R rear that I'd sell as a package for $450 shipped.

They don't leak but will need some service - mostly on the rear 250R, but you might get the gasgas rear to work if you can swap out the top to remote rezzie.

hartwill
03-23-2012, 11:44 AM
I was wanting some that would work with my jd performance+ 3s I think 19.75" extended and 14.25" compressed.. thanks for the help guys..