PDA

View Full Version : Buzzsaw???

hsr
03-04-2003, 12:30 AM
buzzsaw if you are still out there i wanted to ask you a question about your 300ex. First off i would like to hand it to ya, thats one of the sweetest 300's i've ever seen. But i wanted to know if you kept the stock swingarm on your quad? It looks like your swingarm is stock in some of your pics, i just wondered this b/c i am building a 300ex racer , and i dont have enough $ to buy an aftermarket swingarm, did your stocker hold up ok??? or anyone else with a stock swingarm on a 300ex that raced mx? how did they hold up ? i've never heard anything bad about them, they seem to be just as "beefy" as most of the aftermarket ones out there. i have everything else , a arms , suspension, etc. but i sort of ran out of money and it looks like i am going to have to race it with the stock swingarm, I also noticed that a bunch of ppl keep their swingarms stock for racing but put money into other things first...???:devil :devil :devil

hsr
03-04-2003, 01:04 AM
bump

Razorback
03-04-2003, 01:59 AM
He sold his 300. I wanna say he was not running the stock swingarm. I seem to remember him having a retrofitted 250r aftermarket swingarm, but I may be wrong on that. He sold it to a kid who's running the same series that we do, and he's running great on that thing. Definitely one of the sweetest 300s you'll see.

HiperEX
03-04-2003, 02:09 AM
yeah no kidding buzzsaw's 300 was GOD! i love that thing i just need a set of beadlocks and im set almost look like his but differnt in ways heres his quad i believe