PDA

View Full Version : Where Can You Find This Kind Of Bumper For Cheap?

cheater13
03-22-2012, 12:43 PM
I think these certain bumpers look the best on 400ex's but is there any place cheaper that they can be found? Here's some of them:

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/43/53/161/739/146/15311/Motorsport-Products-TT-Short-Track-Bumper-Kit

http://www.teamalbaracing.com/product.php?productid=2162&cat=58&page=

The one off alba is fairly cheap but shipping is about 15 bucks. :ermm:

chevymanrick
03-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Have you tried ebay?

cheater13
03-22-2012, 12:57 PM
Yeah and i looked around on amazon, but they are around the same price as them websites.

chevymanrick
03-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Idk man I bought a moose bumper off eBay I think it was around 60 bucks to, seems to be the going rate of a bumper, but I'm sure there is someone on here that has a bumper they will sell you for cheap but it'll Probly be a dg bumper or something you might have to compromise in the style. Or keep saving up for the one you want.

CJM
03-22-2012, 02:00 PM
Are you wanting it for actual protection or just something to grab to move the quad? Cause the firstone is absoulte trash, they dont bend they snap.

Id buy the alba one. buy it used, sure someone has something used.

400exjoker
03-22-2012, 04:32 PM
i dont agree in your taste in bumper but you can some times find bumpers on ebay for real cheap like 20-30 bucks if you look at the stuff thats for bid and not a "buy it now" item, i personaly like the blingstar victory bumper or one similar, i like the blingstar iron cross bumper also, i dont really care about "protection" persay just something to pick it up and move it and you can find those pretty cheap sometimes

i understand why people dont like dg exhaust now i seen a guy on a preddo with one and his sounded like crap and it looked like a new quad, but whats wrong with there bumpers if all u care about is looks and if u wanna pick it up to move it... if dg was such a horrible product why would they be in business for so long

chevymanrick
03-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by 400exjoker
i dont agree in your taste in bumper but you can some times find bumpers on ebay for real cheap like 20-30 bucks if you look at the stuff thats for bid and not a "buy it now" item, i personaly like the blingstar victory bumper or one similar, i like the blingstar iron cross bumper also, i dont really care about "protection" persay just something to pick it up and move it and you can find those pretty cheap sometimes

i understand why people dont like dg exhaust now i seen a guy on a preddo with one and his sounded like crap and it looked like a new quad, but whats wrong with there bumpers if all u care about is looks and if u wanna pick it up to move it... if dg was such a horrible product why would they be in business for so long
I wasn't trying to dis dg products or anything, I honestly don't know anything about them but just from what I've read on the threads on here most don't like it.

cheater13
03-23-2012, 06:26 AM
Yeah i just been reading about everyone having bad experiences with DG products such as the exhaust falling apart, etc. But the bumpers seem alright, but i really never liked the look of them. I don't like the bumpers that curve up because it makes the 400 not look mean anymore. Makes it look like its smiling. :scary:

But one of my friends is selling me a pro armor bullhorn bumper for only 40 bucks. That's a pretty good deal huh?

finsteratv
03-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by cheater13
Yeah i just been reading about everyone having bad experiences with DG products such as the exhaust falling apart, etc. But the bumpers seem alright, but i really never liked the look of them. I don't like the bumpers that curve up because it makes the 400 not look mean anymore. Makes it look like its smiling. :scary:

But one of my friends is selling me a pro armor bullhorn bumper for only 40 bucks. That's a pretty good deal huh?
BUY IT

HondaRacing83
03-23-2012, 02:50 PM
Dg makes excptionally strong stuff, besides exhausts lol. I had DG Nerfs, a DG skid, and i have a DG bumper now. Stuff is strong, got rid of the nerfs and skid but still use the bumper, its realllyyy strong. im pickuping up a prm summit though, or just a standard ac racing one

Rohr397
03-23-2012, 03:07 PM
You can sometimes find IMS Roll front bumpers that are really nice on eBay. I also like the look of the Pro Armor MX bumpers on Honda's. About the lowest I've seen them was $60, it's hard to find anything cheaper.

cheater13
03-23-2012, 07:52 PM
Thanks guys. I went ahead and bought my buddy's pro armor bullhorn for 40 bucks. He spray painted it black and it is starting to chip, but that can always come off and i can polish it and make it look decent.

400exjoker
03-24-2012, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
Dg makes excptionally strong stuff, besides exhausts lol. I had DG Nerfs, a DG skid, and i have a DG bumper now. Stuff is strong, got rid of the nerfs and skid but still use the bumper, its realllyyy strong. im pickuping up a prm summit though, or just a standard ac racing one

what bumper is it? would u sell it? what condition and how much if u do want to sell it?

HondaRacing83
03-24-2012, 10:11 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/156py0h.jpg its the thicker one. thats an older pic of my quad. id prob sell it for $80 or $90, prob to steep for most people but i got a buddy that will buy it for that when i get spare money to buy a prm or ac. right now i need a jet kit and boots

400exjoker
03-24-2012, 02:55 PM
yea to steep for me thanks anyways