PDA

View Full Version : Dreamweaver MX Help...

Fender Bender
03-03-2003, 11:40 PM
Well my problem is have the mainindex, and another frame to the left where the links go. I the saved the whole thing as mainframe and i saved the left frame as navbar and the frame with the home page writing as index. Now im starting on my links from the navbar. I made the home link, and it takes you to the index, but when i put the tuning hyperlink in there, it takes me to the tuning part in the navbar which is only an inch wide so you cant read it, or get back to the home page. So what i need is when i click the link, for it to make the tuning section in the main part of the site, instead of the navbar.

This may not make any sense at all but i tried...

Fender Bender
03-04-2003, 12:17 AM
*bump*

p@iNn3ck
03-04-2003, 12:46 AM
Never used Dreamweaver, but it sounds like you need a "target=" tag in you link statement. It will tell the page what section to open the new page in once the link is clicked.
(I could have totally misunderstood what you were asking though)

Fender Bender
03-04-2003, 12:49 AM
Ok, thanks dude, ill try it and get back to ya.

Krazy Kid
03-04-2003, 02:00 AM
go to www.atomiclearning.com and on the left side scroll down a lil and choose dreamweaver mx.........i had to use this website to learn to use it but im not sure whats wrong.....it will take u to a screen and just watch some of the movies andit explains it all..........hope this helps a lil........ :D