PDA

View Full Version : Walsh shop tour

01boneless
03-19-2012, 10:14 PM
here is a cool video ! tour of the walsh shop..with apperences by joe byrd and chad winnen. also shows the new walsh hybrid! the beggining of the vid is a bunch of BS but the walsh tour is pretty cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGzZaDhRseM

01boneless
03-20-2012, 08:18 AM
skip to 3:30

honda400ex2003
03-20-2012, 11:53 AM
looks like a nice shop, its nice to see a bunch of down to earth dudes in the shop doing stuff instead of a bunch of robots.

steve

Tommy Warren
03-20-2012, 03:13 PM
I think mark freeman is a bit of a douche. He is probably one of those guys who has never worked a day in his life. he's a good racer but when your parents have all the money for the best stuff.....how can you lose

400exrip
03-20-2012, 04:27 PM
Yeah, they are filthy rich.

Drfat400ex
03-20-2012, 04:52 PM
Yeah he went to the same highschool as me but it was before I was in highschool. My cousin is friends with him, he says he's a pretty cool guy and not that much of a dink, he's getting more and more like one though. He says Zan is the biggest douche bag he's ever met, which you can tell by his attitude. Over the years if you watch his older videos you can begin to see he acts a little more arrogant in every new video.

Tommy Warren
03-20-2012, 05:14 PM
false entitlement ... he is popular for one goon riding video now he posts a stupid video every day of him doing something nobody cares about. I used to follow him on youtube and facebook but it got annoying

Quad18star
03-20-2012, 05:50 PM
I agree ... he has too much of a cockiness to him. There's one video where some British guy goes over to his parents place and he autographs of poster after he opens the door. He ain't much of a "pro" rider but acts like he's a big shot... but that's what happens when your parents are multi-millionaires and you still live at home in a 12 000+ sq/ft home. :rolleyes:

Tommy Warren
03-20-2012, 06:43 PM
yeah it was when he tried to auction off an autographed t-shirt on facebook.....thats when I stopped following him...

01boneless
03-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
I think mark freeman is a bit of a douche. He is probably one of those guys who has never worked a day in his life. he's a good racer but when your parents have all the money for the best stuff.....how can you lose

not to bash mark because ive talked to him he's pretty nice...but ive never thought he was a great racer he takes corners to slow..he got famous from his utube vids..

now the dude that went to walsh for the tour is a awsome mx'er as is tyler summers one of marks friends he takes the fastest corners and sickest whips ive ever seen

01boneless
03-20-2012, 07:26 PM
anyway i thought it was cool of mike walsh and barr to give a tour on the shop pretty cool!!!!!

Tommy Warren
03-20-2012, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by 01boneless
not to bash mark because ive talked to him he's pretty nice...but ive never thought he was a great racer he takes corners to slow..he got famous from his utube vids..

now the dude that went to walsh for the tour is a awsome mx'er as is tyler summers one of marks friends he takes the fastest corners and sickest whips ive ever seen

I meant good as in better than me...lol and yeah Tyler seems to do pretty well. I'll have to go to Madoc this year and see them run

01boneless
03-20-2012, 08:43 PM
yea lol he is prolley better than me to but still barley takes 1st...tyler has to take the fastest corners ive ever seen hahah

Drfat400ex
03-20-2012, 09:17 PM
Well as far as I know everybody is better than me on the track, havn't went to one yet so. But I know that nobody has yet to beat me through the bush, never did a sketchier hillclimb, or try new sketchy jumps before me. That's just the people I've rode with though.:devil:

SRH
03-21-2012, 12:12 PM
he has some cool videos

but personally listening to him talk irritates me, too much ego, its funny hes prob more noticed than most pro riders just from his you tube channel, i think its great , big deal if the kids parents have money cant hate him for that , i could see how its irritating when he does have his arrogant moments