PDA

View Full Version : Brain washing people against gun's.

backwoodsracer
03-19-2012, 08:31 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/holder-in-1995-we-must-brainwash-people-against-guns/

Read the description and scroll to the video.

chronicsmoke
03-19-2012, 09:11 AM
Canadians have already been brainwashed.. The thought of random people roaming around with a gun actually scares me.

There are WAY too many people that do not have the mental capacity to realize the consiquences of using an firearm on another person. (Prime example is buddy thats on roids went ballistic and held a gun to his EX-GF's boyfriends face, he posted a thread about that here..)

That **** doesn't happen here.. :ermm:

CJM
03-19-2012, 10:31 AM
Republicans: I dont like guns so I wont own one.

Democrats: Guns are bad, I dont like them-therefore no one should be able to have one.

Guns are a tool, nothing more nothing less. If they were totally outlawed then only criminals would have them and instances of stabbings would go WAY up. Engalnds a perfect example of that.

muddy400EX
03-19-2012, 10:34 AM
there is no reason to be afraid. the law abiding citizens will not have guns if it is illegal

BUT, the criminals...are going to have guns whether their legal or not

atleast let the good guys protect themselves

chronicsmoke
03-19-2012, 10:43 AM
True, and good points.

But I'd still rather somebody come at me with a knife over a gun.. lol

CJM
03-19-2012, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by chronicsmoke
True, and good points.

But I'd still rather somebody come at me with a knife over a gun.. lol

No you wouldnt. A knife can cause alot more damage than you would think and believe me 20 feet is nothing between you and an attack when they got a knife. That distance closes REAL quickly.

chronicsmoke
03-19-2012, 11:55 AM
A bullet will close a 20' gap much quicker..

I'm not going to hate on you guys as you're entitled to your own opinion. Though your veiws are very different then Canada's general public.

You guys are taught to love guns, while we are taught to fear them.

But I do agree, no matter what the law states or what country you're in.. Bad guys will have guns. But the petty criminals are less likely to own a gun here because of stricter laws.

OldGuyonaQuad
03-19-2012, 02:17 PM
So many people are quick to protect their given rights from our constitution but forget this document was created long before we had a regulated police force, crack heads and kids dying in cross fire. Below is an example of young life taken for no apparent reason.

I didnt know how racist parts of Florida was until I visited some friends down there a few years ago.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20120319/US.Neighborhood.Watch.Death/

Also why does everyone assume that if firearms were outlawed that our law enforecement agencies would no longer have access. IDK maybe that's what the EU did wrong but having grown up in Camden in the 70's and having a knife pulled on me many times and a gun once, I will take the knife every time.

Drfat400ex
03-19-2012, 02:31 PM
If somebody wants to kill, they're going to kill with or without a gun. Stabbings are silent, much easier to go into a dark alley and stab somebody then to shoot them, no noise so it's alot easier for no one to notice. It sucks up here, I have a .22 pellet gun that goes 495fps. All you can get that's better without a PAL is a .25 cal pellet gun that goes under 500fps. At least the registry will soon be scrapped so everybody can get them anyways. The licensing isn't really doing that much anyways, go down to Niagra area and get one with the cerial number ground off from the Indians. Simple as that.

Tommy Warren
03-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Drfat400ex
If somebody wants to kill, they're going to kill with or without a gun. Stabbings are silent, much easier to go into a dark alley and stab somebody then to shoot them, no noise so it's alot easier for no one to notice. It sucks up here, I have a .22 pellet gun that goes 495fps. All you can get that's better without a PAL is a .25 cal pellet gun that goes under 500fps. At least the registry will soon be scrapped so everybody can get them anyways. The licensing isn't really doing that much anyways, go down to Niagra area and get one with the cerial number ground off from the Indians. Simple as that.

those ones come from the states. I have a PAL and I haven't bought a gun since the registry started...but when it ends I'm going on a shopping spree

Ruby Soho
03-19-2012, 03:27 PM
i dont have anything against guns. but when you go through a citys "projects" i think differently.

out in the country i think anyone should have one.

Drfat400ex
03-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
those ones come from the states. I have a PAL and I haven't bought a gun since the registry started...but when it ends I'm going on a shopping spree When is that senate suppose to get done approving it anyways?

Tommy Warren
03-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Drfat400ex
When is that senate suppose to get done approving it anyways?

not quite sure but I was talking to my local gunsmith and he said its expected to be completly scrapped by november

slightlybent47
03-19-2012, 06:52 PM
Walk up to any gun and tell it to kill someone and see what happens.
You guessed it, nothing happens. Why? Guns don’t kill people, people kill people.

Tommy Warren
03-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
Walk up to any gun and tell it to kill someone and see what happens.
You guessed it, nothing happens. Why? Guns don’t kill people, people kill people.

true but its a lot easier for a coward to pull a trigger from 40 feet away than it is to have a toe to toe confrontation. why did they "invent" drive by shootings? because "gangsters" are afraid to get hurt. it takes a lot more balls to walk up to someone and plunge a knife into their chest than it does to shoot from behind a fence....most murderers don't have balls

slightlybent47
03-19-2012, 08:52 PM
A public without guns is a public that is easily controlled.
Our government is using scare tactics to convince us to relinquish our right to defend our selves and our freedoms.

Lasher
03-20-2012, 08:00 AM
As I understand, the right to own a gun in the US was for protection against the government, not other people.

buck440
03-20-2012, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Lasher
As I understand, the right to own a gun in the US was for protection against the government, not other people.

i don't think having our guns taken away is a problem. there is an estimated 350,000,000 guns in the us. most people that have a gun have more than one. i was brought up with the "i'll die before you take my guns" by my father so i don't have to worry about it if i'm dead. there are just too many guns to take back, not to mention the tremendous amount of manpower, money, danger and time.

i'd love to see the government try to take some class 3 weapons away from some southern appalachian motherless son of a ***** lol.

btw i ignore the opinions of people who are against guns, they don't matter.

rageatvlawson8
03-21-2012, 06:00 PM
It saddens me to say that ALL my guns were lost in a tragic boating accident...sank to the bottom never to be seen again so I'd like to see someone try to come take my guns but my shovel is close at hand :D :D :D :D

slightlybent47
03-21-2012, 06:39 PM
What do the police do when a crime is committed? Call a cop and see what happens. You wait sometimes hours for them to respond. What do they do when they finally get there? They call a coroner and make a report. In most cases you can’t depend on the police to protect you, therefore you must protect yourself.
You can’t expect a police department that’s under budget and under manned to be everywhere all the time.
Criminals have learned to avoid the cops so depending on the police can be fatal.
So the argument that the police can handle everything just doesn’t hold water.

What about the hunters that support land management and pump hundreds of millions of dollars into the parks and wildlife conservation?
Banning guns would just make criminals out of decent law abiding citizens.
You think for one second a crook is going to give up there guns because there illegal?
I would rather face a jury of 12 in a court of law,then 6 Paul bearers at my funeral.

CJM
03-21-2012, 06:46 PM
Im reminded of the following quote someone somewhere said once "I carry a gun because a cops too heavy".

trailrider894
03-21-2012, 06:48 PM
I'm prepped as far as weapons... I've got 1000 rounds of ammo for each of my weapons... I LOVE GUNS!!!! :devil: