PDA

View Full Version : Wanted a good set of pro taper bars. Wheeler flipped end for end 3 times

dadofethan47
03-16-2012, 11:15 PM
I just want to thank everyone for the good wishes, and parts. Ethan is back riding again thanks to you guys and coming through on parts. It is great to have a forum like this where everyone understands the needs of others. In a situation like this, Again thank you all

As our luck would have it. I am in need of a set of pro taper bars and a rear foot break. And predator 90 plastic that is in good shape.White front nose cone and fenders. Ethan was practicing today. And overshot the jump and was on the front brakes to hard The wheeler flipped end for end 3 times. Thank god for tekvests and evs neck braces. Ethan got right back up and wanted to ride some more but. I told him to take a break. After his adrenaline setteled down. He was complaining of his hip and arm and shoulder hurting. Took him to the ER and he has a broken collar bone. Severly brused elbow and they think he had partial hip dislocation. He didn't want to go to the Dr affraid of needles and He thought they would tell him he couldn't race anymore. He refused any pain meds besides grape tylenal, I wish I was that tough. LOL We are back home now. And he is more concerned about the wheeler than himself. I won't have a lot of loot to spend as our insurance doesn't cover Recreational vehicle accedents. So this practice to say the least was an expensive one. I am not looking for hand outs just some good parts at good prices. Let me know if you got anything. I would like to suprise him with it being fixed. Thanks

jake55
03-17-2012, 06:49 AM
hope for a speedy recovery.

nastynotchback1
03-17-2012, 05:08 PM
Glad to hear he is okay.

i have a brand new set of pro taper bars 7/8 if you want them.30.00 plus thr freight

dadofethan47
04-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by dadofethan47
I just want to thank everyone for the good wishes, and parts. Ethan is back riding again thanks to you guys and coming through on parts. It is great to have a forum like this where everyone understands the needs of others. In a situation like this, Again thank you all

As our luck would have it. I am in need of a set of pro taper bars and a rear foot break. And predator 90 plastic that is in good shape.White front nose cone and fenders. Ethan was practicing today. And overshot the jump and was on the front brakes to hard The wheeler flipped end for end 3 times. Thank god for tekvests and evs neck braces. Ethan got right back up and wanted to ride some more but. I told him to take a break. After his adrenaline setteled down. He was complaining of his hip and arm and shoulder hurting. Took him to the ER and he has a broken collar bone. Severly brused elbow and they think he had partial hip dislocation. He didn't want to go to the Dr affraid of needles and He thought they would tell him he couldn't race anymore. He refused any pain meds besides grape tylenal, I wish I was that tough. LOL We are back home now. And he is more concerned about the wheeler than himself. I won't have a lot of loot to spend as our insurance doesn't cover Recreational vehicle accedents. So this practice to say the least was an expensive one. I am not looking for hand outs just some good parts at good prices. Let me know if you got anything. I would like to suprise him with it being fixed. Thanks

ttt