PDA

View Full Version : Drr pipe to polaris pred 90

dadofethan47
03-14-2012, 10:06 PM
I am looking to see if drr 90 pipes will work on polaris predator 90??? I know the drr and polaris frames are close but do not have one to set side by side with. The max rpm pipe I have will work on my apex with a little work and the polaris fits great. Hetrick pipe fits polaris but have to use teh apex head pipe to get it to work on the apex. I am trying to set 2 machines up the same Polaris pred 90 and apex 90 Apex pipes are available but polaris pipes are hard to find. That is why I am wondering if drr pipe will fit on polaris. Any help would be great
Thanks in advance

EthansDad
03-15-2012, 12:33 AM
i know they will work -same motor style as drr - as for fitment, I'm not sure. I;ve worked on some predators, and seems like there is enough clearance on frame and such for pipe, just never tried it. might have to cut some plastics, or make some drop mounts for your pipe. I;ve had to do that a time or two to get things to fit.

chris p.
03-15-2012, 04:07 PM
we've done it a few times and they work as long as you don't have reverse on the preddy which i believe started in 06.if you have reverse then it's time to cut and weld.we currently have a 06 predator 90,02 scrambler 50 and 00 scrambler 90 all with different pipes.if you want pics just pm a cell #. chris. :D :D