PDA

View Full Version : auspartsdepot ebay radiator?

les70
03-14-2012, 09:34 AM
my stock radiator recently was punctured with a stick so im i the market for one. and since i have a 330 i figured a oversized rad. will be a much better buy. i seen the auspartsdepot rad. on ebay for $169+shipping. has anyone used or seen these? are they any good?

Grande Huevos
03-14-2012, 09:34 PM
I posted a thread about these same radiators about 3 weeks ago but didnt have alot of feedback. I found that the same company on ebay sells 2 different radiators for the 250R. They both have the same picture and they both say oversized, but they have two different prices. one is $169 and the other is $269 and i have not been able to contact the seller. I was wanting to get some dimensions so i could know for sure if the volume will incress or not? It claims 50% increase and 30% cooler but who knows? Let me know if you have any luck

les70
03-14-2012, 11:55 PM
i was hoping someone has bought one of these or knows more about them before i made a decision. i wonder what is the difference between the two? the problem i have is they only show one picture.

kt23
03-15-2012, 09:57 AM
i bought a set of "oversize" radiators from this place for my 09 CRF450 - they were oversize and worked fine. And were only $200. Maybe not as clean looking or finished and the name brands but well worth the money. No issues with fit either. My guess is they are made in China and probably sold there too - that why u can't get a response.

Grande Huevos
03-15-2012, 06:07 PM
yeah ebay claims that the item is located in the USA but when you click on the auspartsdepot name it says the seller is in China. Also it says they have sold 6 of these radiators for the 250r but when you look at when they were sold all 6 were in the last couple of weeks and the idenity of all the buyers is private??? It seems fishy to me and to good to be true but im kind of a skeptic due to being ripped off in the past. I wish we could get some better info on them!

derby
03-18-2012, 08:54 PM
I saw on of these radiators this past weekend on a 250r. It has a smooth polished finish that looks nearly like the cbr radiators. Fit was the same as an oem. These have curved water spigots just like the oem honda radiator. It is about 1/4" thicker than the oem radiator and has more cores and fins than the oem radiator. Said it dropped his temps 30-40 deg. His oem radiator had a bunch of bent fins and stopped up. I would buy one if I needed a radiator.

Mony25
03-21-2012, 07:59 PM
I just bought one so i can comment on it once i get it. however it will be a little while before i can use it.