PDA

View Full Version : Reed and Stewart on Twitter

mcwilly
03-13-2012, 12:55 PM
During the Daytona race when Reed was in the booth, Carmichael mentioned to Reed about the ‘entertainment’ with the tweets between Chad and James. Chad made a comment something to the effect that “If I cant battle him on the track, I’ll battle him on Twitter”. I’m not on Twitter so obviously I have no idea what they’re talking about. Anybody know what was said or what they’re talking about? Curious if they were just BS’ing with eachother over Twitter or if it had some seriousness to it.

madskrillz2
03-13-2012, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by mcwilly
During the Daytona race when Reed was in the booth, Carmichael mentioned to Reed about the ‘entertainment’ with the tweets between Chad and James. Chad made a comment something to the effect that “If I cant battle him on the track, I’ll battle him on Twitter”. I’m not on Twitter so obviously I have no idea what they’re talking about. Anybody know what was said or what they’re talking about? Curious if they were just BS’ing with eachother over Twitter or if it had some seriousness to it.

Reed made a tweet about Stewart during the St. Louis race that sounded like he was taking a shot at him. Something along the lines of "Is Stewart throwing in the towel or can he not last 20 laps?" I think Stewart just took it as the joke it was because I never saw a tweet from him.

300ex_#387
03-13-2012, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Reed made a tweet about Stewart during the St. Louis race that sounded like he was taking a shot at him. Something along the lines of "Is Stewart throwing in the towel or can he not last 20 laps?" I think Stewart just took it as the joke it was because I never saw a tweet from him.

CHAD REED- So did stew throw in the towel? Or he can't last 20...#my2cents

JAMES STEWART- It's official we have a new couch potato calling races. Not gna say anymore until I put you back on the couch again. Then I'll remind you

CHAD REED- @js7 my question was serious you were hauling *** best iv seen from u this yr. stuck in Davi's pace was your answer thanks👍 #couchpotato

ELLIE REED- Threatening people on twitter is as lame as pushing over someone's bike & coming to fight w a helmet on... BIG FAT JOKE. #weak 👎

mcwilly
03-13-2012, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387

JAMES STEWART- It's official we have a new couch potato calling races. Not gna say anymore until I put you back on the couch again. Then I'll remind you

CHAD REED- @js7 my question was serious you were hauling *** best iv seen from u this yr. stuck in Davi's pace was your answer thanks👍 #couchpotato

ELLIE REED- Threatening people on twitter is as lame as pushing over someone's bike & coming to fight w a helmet on... BIG FAT JOKE. #weak 👎

hahaha Chads wife chiming in too

madskrillz2
03-13-2012, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387

Haha damn! Can't believe I missed that.