PDA

View Full Version : maximum rpm still around/open?

hawaiianbasshed
03-13-2012, 12:44 AM
been trying to get in touch with them for weeks. called and left messages, emailed... nada, figured maybe someone on here was in with justin? thanks!

Tom

Hetrick Racing
03-13-2012, 05:42 AM
Not to make excuses for anyone,but as with all of us ,the light at the end of the tunnel is not yet real bright with only 10 days to go til round one.This is the first I have even been online in some time.
just overwhelmed, and also I think his wife is due soon ,so his world Im sure is upside down
Dont give up on Justin quite yet

nastynotchback1
03-13-2012, 09:46 AM
just got off the phone with him a few min ago and talked to him twice yesterday.What did you do to piss him off??? lol JUST KIDDING.He has been very busy trying to get everyone ready to go.

hawaiianbasshed
03-20-2012, 09:33 PM
I''ve been more than polite until today and read on and you'll understand why I've been so patient.

he has/had yamaha pattern beadlocks in stock but not honda, anyway, I asked if he was clearing them out or anything. he said sure, $100 a set of fronts, COOL, I'll take a set with blue rings 3-2 offset. charges me the $100 (this is january 10th it's on my statements which I can check online) don't hear from him for 9 days, email/call, his response

Tom,

The wheels came back to me because the package got damaged. It looks like someone ran them over with a truck then sent back, LOL they are smashed big time.

I will send you a new set of wheels, that is no biggie my problem is that was my last set of blue rings. I have plenty of silver, Black or Red but no more Blue rings for the 10” front.

Do you want to change the color?

Justin Hall

President,

Maximum RPM LLC

894 Coomer Rd

Burnside, KY 42519

www.MaximumRPM.com

972-481-8708

469-916-8068 FAX

(never heard of this before as well as I didn't get charged shipping). and he'll send me another set... couple days later I get in touch with him again, no blue rings at this point I should've just went with polished rings I decided to take him up on the offer to get some powdered candy blue with a frame he had going to powder. stoked, this was end of january/early feb. now, no return emails, no return calls, doesn't answer the phone. all I want is a confirmation of any status/status update. you were giving me a HELL of a deal, if you don't want to give me the deal you offered, cool, send me my money back. if it's still on, an email or phone call or ANSWER the phone would be nice. all I need to know is someone is still there and something is going on... hell, if it shipped and got lost would be nice to know. I would THINK you would have a copy of the 1st shipping transaction let alone a confirmation of any sort.. I DO have family in kentucky and I'm actually gonna ask my uncle to stop by there in a few weeks.

it's not the money, it's the principle! I'm a nice guy, I appreciate being treated as such. I can also be an ahole. a simple, hey, you know, I'm loosing money on this deal and I'd rather not do it is fine. over 2 months of taking money from me and not even respond for a month is asking for trouble as far as I'm concerned and I've done some unreasonable things for less. my good buddy bought a $10,000 built dinli from him a few years ago like 04 or 06 iirc back and that's where I found out of max rpm, hell, I was gonna buy it from my buddy actually. anyway. if someone see's him, please ask him if he can give me a status or anything, my call this morning I asked about a status or an email. no response for a month, it goes public already and end of this month, maybe my uncle can pay him a visit for me :)

IF the rims show up at some point AWESOME, I'll send him an apology for posting this and more money if he wants it. all I want is some sort of courtesy call/email or an answer when I call. hell simply a no status update and you're on the back burner reply would be adequate. I know it's low priority but if he's going bankrupt I'd prefer to have my $100 so I can go buy 300 rounds of 12 gauge to go target shoot or a cheap budget free float handgard for one of my ar15s... SOMETHING hell I can put a budget red dot on one of my range ARs... 1/3 the cost of a budget katana... it ain't much but it's something like I said... if he hadn't charged my card or re-deposited it back in I wouldn't even be asking.. at this point I wanna see a copy of the original freight bill as I don't believe it even went out. I've gotten destroyed packages and none of them went back... dunno, a month of no answer if he's going bankrupt (which is what's going on for all I know) I'm gonna see if my uncle can go get $100 worth of beer or something and my uncle can keep it :rolleyes:

BEARAZZ
03-21-2012, 09:22 AM
i will be going by his shop tonight. Ill let him know you were asking about your wheels

hawaiianbasshed
03-21-2012, 10:40 AM
Unless he doesnt check emails and phone messages, he knows. Like I said, I'm 90% sure he'll say he sent them out weeks ago or something. I've always liked the guy, but there becomes a point when you loose patience and thats where I am. I'm super stoked with the deal he even offered me. I've seen a few shops close up and screw customers who already paid and I could use the $100 for plenty of other things, hell, I could get another stripped ar15 lower to build another complete ar15 off of since I have so many like new spare parts including take off full trigger setups/fcgs and I have parts coming in weekly from the con us. Anyway, I do appreciate you mentioning it all I want is a reassuring, yes I know I have ur money, I plan to still do this or that about it.

Tom

BEARAZZ
03-21-2012, 10:45 AM
He has helped me out a lot. I'm sure there is a good reason this has happened. I do know he is really busy and hard to get ahold of

MAXRPM
03-22-2012, 10:16 AM
Tom,
I have refunded your credit card today so you should see that back on your card within 2-3 days. As I expressed before I was out of the blue rings and I would try to get some powder coated for you. The rings did not get powder coated when the frames did by accident, and I can't just powder 2 rings. Your message on the phone was usually somewhere around 8:00 pm my time, and I don’t answer much after 6 because I am working on engines at that time. I apologize for your inconvenience, I don’t have much excuse other than we never did get the rings powder coated for you. It is not the money at all that I was losing as you put it, I told you 50.00 each and if that is what I said, then that is what I would honor. If your uncle wants to stop by I will give him the wheels at no charge for your incovinience but I will not give him $100.00 worth of beer because it is dry county here, you can't buy any unless he wants to go across the state line from here and pick it up for you....
And yes there was an original shipment made and yes they did get damaged, you never asked for a tracking number or I would have gave it to you to prove it if that is what you were concerned with. You wanted post office because it was cheaper and that is exactly why I ship UPS not post office because it happens all too much with them. I normally will only ship post office international because of the rates, but being it was going to Hawaii I said I would ship with them.

hawaiianbasshed
03-22-2012, 04:24 PM
I last called at 6:30 am my time, cali is 4 hours. I only figured my uncle could get beer if u were closing up shop.

That being said, thanks for coming and contacting me, I could definitely use the $100 for other toys, sorry for the inconvenience of posting here and all the trouble for a loosing situation and thank you for all the help/time.

Tom