PDA

View Full Version : Shift Squadrons

hessianmx111
03-03-2003, 08:24 PM
Im gettin ready for some new pants and im really likin the shift squadrons for the fact that they can zip off and also look really good. so i was wondering if any of you people own or have owned a pair and how did you like them

Nausty
03-03-2003, 08:27 PM
NOO, I hate them, they are such crappy jeans its not even funny.... Not really, i'm just kidding. It just seems like everyone is getting em'. But really though they are good jeans and the part by the legs that touches the exhaust doesn't melt and it seems to be made of some real tough and comfortable material.

Wired
03-03-2003, 08:27 PM
best pants in the business! i own two sets of the shift squadron pants and jersey! very nice!

MojaveKing
03-03-2003, 10:57 PM
yea....i am planin on getttin some thing like that also....gray Camo!!:D what u guys think
no 1 around here as um...proly Only Jon when he comes down:D

03-03-2003, 11:47 PM
Shift all the way.. I happen to like last year's camo style

400exBro
03-03-2003, 11:51 PM
ya but are the pants any good for mx ??
i think the ones that tuck into your boots are more designed for mx where the jeans are more deigned for freestyle of joy riding...

i like the blue cammo i am going to run that this year...

tants
03-03-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Lathers
Shift all the way.. I happen to like last year's camo style

i also ordered last years camo because everyone will have this years squadron, also its not as baggy which would be beter for mx. but squadron all the way if you freestyle!

MILF_HUNTER
03-03-2003, 11:55 PM
well first off there not made out of a jean material. i own two pairs of shift squadrons. ones from two years ago model and this years line up. they are definatly sweet stuff
id say those or warpt industries makes nice baggy gear

03-04-2003, 12:09 AM
i like lbz , cept some of there stuff is a bit.....out there, there gloves are awesome tho, im goin with skin:confused2

03-04-2003, 12:13 AM
oh.. i thought you were getting shift or something.. rick's fly stuff is not bad..?

D-4our
03-04-2003, 12:14 AM
I love my squadron gear, its the most comfortable riding gear iv'e ever wore and it looks sic. I'm gettin my helmet proffessionally painted to match my green cammo cause I like the design so much. As for racing, I'm not sure but you can't go wrong with shift.:macho