PDA

View Full Version : good youtube video on 450r carb

mad4106
03-12-2012, 02:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoirtKW_oBI or just type in 450r/400ex swap

I found this video on youtube today.This video explains how to get your 450r carb set up for your 400ex and it very explainable just thought id share! It help me get mine somewhat almost done but i just gotta install the jets now.

Baileygunns
03-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Thats funny... I posted that on youtube because the video was to long to email to a buddy... Glad you found it useful.

I did end up getting a 450r fuel line and it works nice. You have to trim a very small piece off the petcock side to keep the "S" in the line from kinking and use a small band clamp on the petcock side to hold it on. The fuel line it just a touch to big to keep itself held on without a clamp.

mad4106
03-13-2012, 11:45 AM
Thanks again your video helped me alot! I was about to install rtv gasket maker in the hole first and then put the plunger and spring and the plastic nut then I watched your video and u corrected my mistake it shows u just fill in the hole of the plastic nut

440rdr1
03-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Baileygunns
Thats funny... I posted that on youtube because the video was to long to email to a buddy... Glad you found it useful.

I did end up getting a 450r fuel line and it works nice. You have to trim a very small piece off the petcock side to keep the "S" in the line from kinking and use a small band clamp on the petcock side to hold it on. The fuel line it just a touch to big to keep itself held on without a clamp.

That is pretty funny. good video man