PDA

View Full Version : Where are they now?

platummxracer8
03-08-2012, 10:51 AM
ROCCO ARNO JR?
Donny Lysinger? well i know he is living in ocean city nj now.
SAGE BAKER?

CALE DOWNEN?

KEITH LITTLE?

GREG GEE?

PATRICK BROWN? heard he is flying planes now for the big company.

jason dunkleberger

travis spader?

JOHN RAGON?

CHRISTOPHER TAIT?

JUSTIN BRES?

JASON LUBURGH?

KORY ELLIS?

doug gust?

jigg14
03-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Pat Brown is flying a private plane for someone.

Keith Little's wife just had a baby and they're still living here in Alabama. I haven't talked to him lately, but he was a rep for GBC tires.

Kory Ellis is also working for GBC, but he's out of their main office in CA.

Travis Spader has been running NEATV and a few nationals on a Can-Am earning contingency money.

Other than that I don't know

beastlywarrior
03-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Luburgh is in prison

Gust retired

blacknblue#2
03-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by beastlywarrior
Luburgh is in prison

Gust retired

Did luburgh end up with prison time out of that deal? I hadnt heard anymore about it.. Last i heard Downen had a pretty bad injury from a crash and give it up. I aint heard the name Rocco Arno in a LONG time.. If i was to guess most these guys are prolly working a common job now-a-days.. I think its a shame other top pro athletes can make enough in a few years to retire. But in the 4 wheeled sport of MX a pro athlete can make enough to have alot of fun for a few years, Then get a job. But i feel thats how it always has and always will be.

FHKracingZ
03-08-2012, 01:26 PM
SAGE BAKER? works construction in california

CALE DOWNEN? lives in illinois works for family farm

KEITH LITTLE? GBC rep, helps travis moore

GREG GEE? races canadian nationals

travis spader? still a chiropractor, races some

doug gust? selling his land and was possibly going to work for denobles last I heard

XCRacer236
03-09-2012, 11:41 PM
I can't even imagine being at the top of the world racing professional quads and have to just give it up and go back to bein a normal person in everyday life. Really sad..

I'm out of the loop.. what happened to Luburgh?

HondaRacing83
03-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by XCRacer236

I'm out of the loop.. what happened to Luburgh? Me to :O what happened to Luburgh!

Quad18star
03-10-2012, 01:37 PM
He got caught distributing a lot of marijuana and could face 20 years in prison.

" I’m sorry to have to report that former ATV pro racer Jason Luburgh was recently charged with conspiracy to distribute marijuana.

It’s a real shock to see a guy with all of the talent, and brains that Jason has get caught up in something so terribly dumb. The Luburgh family was a staple of ATV racing for years, and Jason was at the top of the sport with great factory support from Cannondale, Suzuki, Yamaha, and Kawasaki, as well as Lonestar.

Knowing the Luburghs as well as we do, it was a moral conundrum as to whether to report this or not.

Luburgh is accused of distributing 50 kilograms or more of marijuana through his family’s garage in Zanesville, Ohio. According to court documents, Luburgh used the garage as a storage facility for the distribution of large amounts of marijuana. According to court documents shipments averaged 800 pounds and at least six shipments were received. Court records show that after the marijuana was unloaded, other individuals would come to the garage for further distribution to areas in Ohio and West Virginia. In return for use of the garage, court records show that Luburgh was paid approximately $1,800 per shipment.

Luburgh entered a guilty plea to the drug charge on Sept. 8. He will be sentenced in January. Luburgh faces up to 20 years in prison, a $1 million fine and a supervised release for three years once released from prison and forfeiture of $10,000.

Let it be known, the law makes no exception for good people like Jason. One bad decision can ruin not only your life, but that of your family. Prison won’t be fun, and it’s a far departure from the Pro Podium. Our hearts are literally broken by this news. Let’s hope Jason somehow comes through this. If there’s a lesson to be learned here; Don’t break the law and allow what happened to Jason to happen to you.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Jason and the Luburgh family.

Source: Zanesville Times Recorder"

Quad18star
03-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Looks like he got 46 months in prison in January.

http://www.justice.gov/usao/wvs/press_releases/2011/jan11/011911%20Luburgh.pdf

HUNTINGTON, W. Va. – A Zanesville, Ohio man was sentenced yesterday for participating in a large-scale marijuana conspiracy operating in West Virginia and Ohio. Jason Luburgh, 27, was sentenced yesterday to 46 months in prison by United States District Judge Robert C. Chambers. Luburgh previously pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute 50 kilograms or more of marijuana for remuneration.
The conviction stems from a joint investigation conducted by the Drug Enforcement Administration, Putnam County Sheriff’s Department and the Metropolitan Drug Enforcement Network Team. According to court documents, Luburgh agreed to allow others to use a large, family garage in Zanesville as a storage facility for the receipt and distribution of massive amounts of marijuana. Luburgh admitted that from 2007 to September 2009, he allowed at least six shipments of marijuana, averaging approximately 800 pounds per shipment, to be stored at his family garage. In return, Luburgh received approximately $1,800 from each shipment. The investigation revealed that following each shipment, other members of the conspiracy obtained multi-pound quantities of marijuana from the storage facility for distribution in West Virginia and Ohio. In addition to his prison sentence, Luburgh agreed to forfeit to the Government $10,000 in cash, which represents proceeds from the drug conspiracy.
As a result of the investigation, seventeen individuals, including Luburgh, have been charged for their roles in the multi-state conspiracy. Eight of those charged have pleaded guilty.
Assistant United States Attorney Monica L. Dillon is handling the prosecution.