PDA

View Full Version : GoPro from today

madskrillz2
03-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Finally got a chance to test out my GoPro on something besides dogs lol. Only one lap in this video before I start goofing off. I haven't ridden anything in 6 months and I'm out of shape so that's my excuse. Trey Canard is my inspiration for the end.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eHT2p88WhIU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

89trx250r
03-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Nice man that track looks like a fun little practice track did you and your buddys build that or what?

madskrillz2
03-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Yeah my friend built it. It's still kind of rough because of the tornado that came through last April. He's been rebuilding everything else he lost so the mx track was on hold for a little while. I dunno if you can tell or not but all the woods around the track were just completely stripped. Hopefully I'll have my track finished soon and get some video.

dxcody
03-07-2012, 08:43 PM
That is an awesome practice track!

Mine will be that way one day, right now i just have one jump around a circle track. Its just kinda a ski jump. No landing ramp, and it doesnt launch you high but you go pretty far.

I want a nice whoop section and little double rythem section like yours.

Nice!

BTW: It sucks riding when you havent riden in more than a few weeks.. All that hard work to build up cardio and then it just goes down the drain... Im in the same boat. lol

madskrillz2
03-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Yeah it's a neat little track. I just wish he would get the whoops fixed. There's a little creek that runs right through the middle of them and you can't keep it dry. I tried going through em but hit the water and hydroplaned all over the place. I think he just needs to build them back up because they haven't always been like that.

OldGuyonaQuad
03-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Nice mad, next time you take that jump wipe the screen clean though k ;)

Nice track and skills too.

madskrillz2
03-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Haha yeah I was disappointed when I saw that. The only decent video I got and there's mud blot in the middle of the camera.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Looks like a fun track! Love the six pack. Doesn't sound like it challenges your bike much tho

madskrillz2
03-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Looks like a fun track! Love the six pack. Doesn't sound like it challenges your bike much tho

Nah it really doesn't. I stay in 2nd and 3rd gear. Doesn't help that I'm out of shape and it's dry as hell either lol.