PDA

View Full Version : nationals season credential

skyeryder
03-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Is this something I need to purchase, to be able to go to the starting line with my kid? Sorry national rookie

jay-r
03-06-2012, 07:55 AM
I believe this is just for the pros and their entourage.

edwardsp&b
03-06-2012, 11:24 AM
Nope....I dont think this applies to us. To get you to a good starting point (and not have to stand in every line at the first national) go ahead and get your ama card. Thats about all that you can do right now. Transponders are new this year, so I expect the transponder line to be really long.
Bryan

coffing918
03-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
Nope....I dont think this applies to us. To get you to a good starting point (and not have to stand in every line at the first national) go ahead and get your ama card. Thats about all that you can do right now. Transponders are new this year, so I expect the transponder line to be really long.
Bryan
We did ours by mail for that exact reason!

jay-r
03-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Yes, I bought a transponder too. Hopefully it will cut down on standing in line. I guess you still have to register it with escore at the race.

coffing918
03-08-2012, 06:15 PM
I dont think so, u should be able to just write down u Transponder # on ur reg forms,, not 100% sure tho,, we never registered ours last year that I can remember! I could be wrong tho!

jay-r
03-08-2012, 07:24 PM
I hope so. It would be great to skip one long line. We rented ours last year, only went to Loretta's though. Renting it was a PITA.