PDA

View Full Version : how much is this citation?

buck440
03-05-2012, 08:49 AM
got caught taking a leak on a police station door. called the # and they couldn't tell me the amount. any ideas?

it's from st. louis mi

blacknblue#2
03-05-2012, 08:55 AM
As bad as i hate to be the one break it to ya that could turn into some serious stuff. Here in ohio ive heard of ppl getting caught urinationg in public and they marked them sex offenders. And that can put a big dent in alot of things in life. I hope it turns out alright for ya tho..

CJM
03-05-2012, 08:57 AM
They cant tell you how much you have to pay them? That doesnt make sense, what do they want yo to go t court?

In the least its indecent exposure if anything. Why did you urinate on a PD door?

buck440
03-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by CJM
They cant tell you how much you have to pay them? That doesnt make sense, what do they want yo to go t court?

In the least its indecent exposure if anything. Why did you urinate on a PD door?

the laws state that if your in a crowded area and somewhat playing with yourself while peeing you get the sex offender charge...i was in dark area, nobody in sight.

went to the monster energy supercross and went drinking all night/morning and took the metro train at 4 am to the hotel and got off at the wrong stop. had to pee pretty bad and being unfamiliar with the place since i live 4 hours east found a dark spot and whizzed.

turned out to be a damn police station. about 15 cops came out and most of them thought it was funny but whatever. just bad luck i guess lol.

yes i have to go to court a month from now.

CJM
03-05-2012, 09:24 AM
My guess is probably 250 bucks or less than if courts involved. Chances are you can explain your story and they are lenient.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-05-2012, 11:36 AM
A buddy of mine took a pee outside of the local bar on a telephone pole on the sidewalk. They were talking about arresting him and all this stuff to scare him but ended up letting him off with just a fine. The fine was $25 lmao I couldnt believe he got off that easy.

Thumpin440ex
03-05-2012, 11:54 AM
I would try some more to get info on the cost of the fine. From what I have heard, most of them tickets are like a traffic ticket, you do not have to go to court, just pay them. I would think if you have a clean record, that if you were to go to court, tell the judge that same story, that you might not get slammed for it, even giving you pizzed on a PD. hahaha

John

slightlybent47
03-05-2012, 01:59 PM
I did that one time and was charged with brandishing a deadly weapon.lol

Thumpin440ex
03-05-2012, 02:05 PM
No no it's assault with a FRIENDLY weapon.. hahaha

John

buck440
03-05-2012, 02:23 PM
what sealed my fate was when he said, well i can tell your not from around here by your accent so i then said well i can tell you are from around here judging by your ebonics:blah:

jcv400ex
03-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Wow just wow...
I swear I'm bookmarking all of your posts over the years so I can show my twelve year old as examples of **** not to do....so thank you for making parenting easier for me.

chucked
03-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Reminds me of this (http://www.break.com/index/hilarious-prank-played-on-cops.html)

buck440
03-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Wow just wow...
I swear I'm bookmarking all of your posts over the years so I can show my twelve year old as examples of **** not to do....so thank you for making parenting easier for me.

good idea man. you should use a usb.

Langbolt
03-06-2012, 12:38 PM
gee....Up here in Canada we pee on trees! That way if we DO get caught we just say "We're watering it!"

LOL

buck440
04-05-2012, 01:40 AM
i'm sure i'll have a few haters but so what. went to court 3 hours away and my recruiter talked to the prosecutor and they talked to him and they called me up shaked my hand, thanked me for my future services and said all charges dropped.

who knew you could pisss on a police station drunk as **** in front of a cop and 1 month later walk away with a handshake. it kinda makes me sick they just said forget the $500 fine and court cost but yet i'm relieved yuh know. the government's got some power now.

well i just got back and it's 2:39 am and i'm going to bed.

ben300
04-05-2012, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by buck440
i'm sure i'll have a few haters but so what. went to court 3 hours away and my recruiter talked to the prosecutor and they talked to him and they called me up shaked my hand, thanked me for my future services and said all charges dropped.

who knew you could pisss on a police station drunk as **** in front of a cop and 1 month later walk away with a handshake. it kinda makes me sick they just said forget the $500 fine and court cost but yet i'm relieved yuh know. the government's got some power now.

well i just got back and it's 2:39 am and i'm going to bed.

way to stick it to thd man...

and, i actually laughed out loud at work when i read your sig, haah:devious:

OldGuyonaQuad
04-05-2012, 07:40 AM
Buck glad to hear u didn't get fined. You can take the extra cash and buy some new sheets for your next clan meeting. Just taking a shot at your new sig jk ....sorta :D

finsteratv
04-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by OldGuyonaQuad
Buck glad to hear u didn't get fined. You can take the extra cash and buy some new sheets for your next clan meeting. Just taking a shot at your new sig jk ....sorta :D
hahahaha

jcv400ex
04-07-2012, 09:14 PM
If you'd learn from some of this shat, you'd have no haters!

JForestZ34
04-10-2012, 04:46 PM
I'm glad you got outta it. In NJ it's a $250 fine minimum PLUS you gotta register as a sex offender. :eek:

James

buck440
04-10-2012, 06:10 PM
they say attitude goes a long way. sure as **** helped this time.