PDA

View Full Version : So irritating!...

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
03-04-2012, 05:32 PM
So I've been wanting to teach my lady to drive a manual but she will not even try!... Every time I mention it she makes up some kind of excuse as to why she doesn't want to. I wanted to teach her a couple nights ago but she said no because she wanted to learn in the day. Fair enough. We were heading home and not in any hurry to get anywhere, so I pull over. I said, "Okay, let's switch!" with a smile on my face because I was excited to teach her. She replied with, "I don't want to drive on main roads, I want to learn in the neighborhood." ..... Now I'm getting irritated so I just turn up the music for the rest of the ride. We pull into my neighborhood and I start to pull over... Then I hear, "NO, just go home." .... What is the deal with women and driving a manual?! It's seriously irritating because if for any reason she has to drive a stick for something, she wont be able to. Any idea what I can do to get her to even try? I'm pretty much to the point of just saying screw it and never teaching her.

CJM
03-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Can lead a horse to water but you cant make'em drink it. Lay it out, bottom line period. She dont want to do it, its your faulty of course somehow anyways.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
03-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Yeah I hear ya... It's just annoying because if something were to happen while we were camping, I would have to call up someone just to come drive my truck home. I would like for her to know how to drive a stick then I can start her out hauling our little ATV trailer. I want her to be able to haul a trailer if she ever has to for any reason. I'm just getting fed up with even trying. lol. It's always my fault and there's always an excuse. Maybe I'll try taking her out to the school parking lot or something. Big and open with no traffic and it's flat. What kind of excuse could she have there? lol

muddy400EX
03-04-2012, 06:02 PM
take her with you somewhere, and fake an injury, say you think you broke your right arm or something. and she has to drive you to the hospital because you're in insane pain and you can't drive

and if she doesn't even try, then you should dump her cuz she don't love you:cool:

Quad18star
03-04-2012, 06:10 PM
She's obviously intimidated about it.... a lot of people are. When she wants to learn she'll ask you to teach her.

muddy400EX
03-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
She's obviously intimidated about it.... a lot of people are. When she wants to learn she'll ask you to teach her.

ya, shes afraid of failing horribly and looking retarded in front of you

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
03-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star

I'll be 70 by the time that happens! lol. :D

chucked
03-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Does she do it greek style?

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
03-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
ya, shes afraid of failing horribly and looking retarded in front of you

I've been with her for 4 years. Lol. She rips *** in front of me so.....? Lol

beastlywarrior
03-04-2012, 07:59 PM
didnt you buy her a 400ex awhile ago

muddy400EX
03-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
I've been with her for 4 years. Lol. She rips *** in front of me so.....? Lol

lol. i say do the fake injury:cool:

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
03-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by beastlywarrior
didnt you buy her a 400ex awhile ago

Yes? Lol. She can operate the clutch with her hand but she won't try in a car/truck. Doesn't make sense.

Tommy Warren
03-05-2012, 02:27 AM
shoot her

TheLane
03-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
shoot her

^^ LOL

DP #000
03-06-2012, 05:56 PM
i tried teaching my gf on some old jetta we had laying around. she blew my tranny up. (got it on tape) she doesnt go anywhere near my car now haha.

quad2xtreme
03-06-2012, 06:13 PM
you'd be better off letting somebody else teach her. I was trying to help my wife with riding a dirt bike and don't have the patience for it because she won't listen to me. Mark from NCMP works with her and she is fine. It is ok for him to tell her what she is doing wrong but I'm only allowed to tell her she rides better than me. :D

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
03-06-2012, 06:44 PM
You sure he's teaching her to ride a "dirtbike"? :devil: