PDA

View Full Version : Parts for sale or trade

spiritaces
03-04-2012, 02:12 PM
I have a few parts that I want to sell or trade for a few other small parts. I have:

Stock axle with or without stock hubs (one wheel stud is missing) 70 without hubs, 100 with hubs, that's for just axle and hubs no sprocket, etc
Stock hubs - splines look good 35
Stock axle nut -20
Pro Taper universal Fat Bar clamps (new only mounted once and I sold the bars, has minor scuff) 30
Stock 86-87 Swing arm in good shape. Still on quad pivot bolt seized, hence why I need one a new bolt. 80
Front brake lines (only from the T to the caliper) Free
Front master cylinder (broke screw off inside maybe you can fix) Free

I need a swing arm pivot bolt and nut (I have 86R)
I'm looking for anything to use for this quad. Graphics or a little shiny part here and there. Anything that will help quad look better. I like the little things that help make the quad stand out. Have something you think I might like just ask worse I can say is I'm not interested. If you think my prices aren't good enough just ask me about it and we can probably work something out. I can email or text pics. Thank you

dustinshuler
03-04-2012, 10:02 PM
I need those front brake lines but I don't expect to get them for free. I have from the t to the master cylinder so that will work out great! Call me at 828-508-5344 maybe I have some little something you need

Thanks
Dustin

jerorski
03-04-2012, 10:07 PM
i have a nice pivot bolt and nut, and a few little bling bling items,call me, 443-250-4755,jerry