PDA

View Full Version : Plastic, Engine, Gas Tank, Other Stuff...

IcutMetl
03-04-2012, 01:40 PM
I have the following for sale- need room in the garage.

Running 1988 engine- RB Racing 68.5mm midrange ported cylinder, high compression- 190-200psi on thin gasket. Low hours on top end; had it done about 2 years ago, and don't have a TON of ride time on it- probably 5 hours total within the last year?? Ran 40:1 mix of SuperTechniplate and CAM2 110 octane. Gave my buddy's piped Banshee fits w/o much problems. Good cases with repaired drain plugs- oil drain repaired with LT250R bolt, and M6 drains with helicoils. Shifts and clutches smoothly. Unknown hours on bottom end.

Front and back white Maier plastics; no hood. Good USED shape. These are a pain in the tail to ship cost effectively by the way...

Red gas tank.

Front and rear OEM brake lines in good shape.

Rear swingarm skid plate- well used 1/4" Graydon Proline.

Rear aluminum grab bar- well used but no MAJOR damage.

Rear OEM bearing carrier- bearings and guts still intact.

Rear brake disc and hub assembly; gold anodized disc.

Steering stem; may have SLIGHT bend- otherwise in good shape.

Old school FMF gold series pipe....pretty rusty, but no holes.

Factory rims and 400ex tires. Rims are in good USED shape with no major damage; tires have no plugs and about 60-70% tread??

Interested in trades for a good front suspension setup, rear shock full rebuild, a big bore cylinder setup, aftermarket XC axle, SkiDoo MachZ1000 parts, or good old fashion money.

I don't check my PM's much; email me at wlksjstn@yahoo.com and I can send you pictures and/or details on anything you're interested in.

LT250RMan
03-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Email and pm sent

jwags13
03-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Are the fenders cut? what about front, they cut? Thanks