PDA

View Full Version : Info on BDTM Radiators?

Grande Huevos
03-03-2012, 06:03 AM
has anybody ever used the oversized radiators by bdtm??? I found one for a decent price but it doesnt appear in the pics to be any larger then stock? It does not give a capacity either.

Honda 250r 001
03-03-2012, 06:22 AM
One thing that seems kinda skechy to me, is on ebay they sell them. BDT motorsports does. And they claim its a cross flow radiator. In the pics it looks like a normal vertical flow?

Other than that, it looks like a pretty well built radiator to me. Never ran one though.

Blue-By-You
03-03-2012, 08:12 AM
I have never used one either but i did see them on ebay.. I also thought it was kind of strange that BDTM was selling them on ebay but when i searched there own web page i could not even find them. I dont know how to tell the difference between cross flow and not but the rad did not look any thicker to me. I would think all the other dimensions would stay the same as oem for the simple fact of fitting correctly.

87TRX310R
03-03-2012, 01:00 PM
I believe those are the warp9 rads just way over priced like most of there stuff.

89trx250r
03-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Send Carlos a message on the other R site and im sure he would be happy to answer any questions you have...