PDA

View Full Version : who makes the best shocks?

thumpinex
03-03-2003, 01:23 PM
i wanna get good shocks and arms....but every one tells me that works are good but elkas are the best....i would like to know which shocks u guys thought were the best .....tring to keep price below a g for shocks.

OCCRA288
03-03-2003, 02:01 PM
For under 1 grand you could get TCS shocks for the front and maybe even a rebuild for your rear. These shocks are prolly the best bang for the buck now. Elka just raised their prices.

Extremeracer167
03-03-2003, 02:18 PM
DO a search there are literally prob. a hundred of these threads and they all turn into a flame fest. Usually how it turns out(just to give u a brief summary of how this will end up) Axis is prob. the best, but nobody wants to pay the money. Elkas are good, but tehre recent price raise kinda sucks balls, PEPs are a good deal but waits too long, TCS are supposedly decent, and Works are a good replacement over stock. There ya go

tants
03-03-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167
DO a search there are literally prob. a hundred of these threads and they all turn into a flame fest. Usually how it turns out(just to give u a brief summary of how this will end up) Axis is prob. the best, but nobody wants to pay the money. Elkas are good, but tehre recent price raise kinda sucks balls, PEPs are a good deal but waits too long, TCS are supposedly decent, and Works are a good replacement over stock. There ya go

what he said. do a search!

raptor_02
03-03-2003, 03:33 PM
ELKA because i own them :D

Dave400ex
03-03-2003, 03:37 PM
You won't go wrong with TCS, PEP, Elka, Axis, or MotoWoz. As to which is best, that's for you to figure out which is best for you. You could try a search...