PDA

View Full Version : 05 JB/PEP PB1 Race Ready MINT

DTheisen311
02-29-2012, 06:10 PM
This quad has about 5 hours since rebuild. Freshly greased and powdercoated. Shocks have 2 hours on them since rebuild from SF Racing. 1-5th and shift forks and shift pin replaced last winter($1,000)

Motor: CP 13.5:1 baldwin cam
JB arms JB swingarm with super link
Frame with gusset kit
Carbon Fiber quadtech hood
JB steering stem
Rath bumpers
Full Curtis Sparks exhaust (have can for header)
Hiper wheels
Front and rear braided brake lines
This has so many extras that I'm forgetting.
Call/text 952-457-8301
$7000
I'm located in Minnesota

I am having troubles uploading pictures. Text me for a pic or email me at theisend@hotmail.com

DTheisen311
03-04-2012, 06:36 PM
It's got a baldwin cam and CP piston for motor and along with a new crank bearing (10 hours on new motor). 1-5 gears replaced along with shift forks and shift shaft (5 hours). Shocks rebuilt and serviced by SF Racing (10 hours). Fresh powdercoat. JB Racing steering stem, swingarm and a-arms. Hiper beadlock wheels with rzr mx all around. Rath nerf bars and rath bumpers. Pro taper bars. Full curtis sparks exhaust with a can header also for sound testing. RPM axle. Gusset kit on the frame. FCR carb. I took this thing apart recently and did the powdercoating and I replaced bearings and greased everything. Should be ready to go. This thing honestly doesn't have many hours on it at all. I have only raced this about 5 times. There are many extras I am missing.

$6500