PDA

View Full Version : Tractor screw ups???

goochy
03-03-2003, 02:51 AM
:( Did this last summer, had to go get the wife to pull me out, that was the bad part, she had to take pics. I was pushing a tree backwards, and backed up to far!!!!!!! The 4x4 Ford pulled it out with no problems. Any other tractor screw ups????

MILF_HUNTER
03-03-2003, 03:26 AM
every try and stop a tracker with little to non brakes.
i have. not fun

Sparks425Ex
03-03-2003, 10:51 AM
Last Year the guy that live across the road from me was clearing out some dirt that was left on the side of his pond after they dug it out. Well he parked the ractor on the top of the hill he had been going up and down all day. He was walkin to his truck when he turned around and sure enough the tractor was sliding backwards. It slide into the pond and upside down. All you could see was the the one front tire. I was laughing so hard until I had to go help him out...

QuAdRaCeR244
03-03-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Sparks425Ex
Last Year the guy that live across the road from me was clearing out some dirt that was left on the side of his pond after they dug it out. Well he parked the ractor on the top of the hill he had been going up and down all day. He was walkin to his truck when he turned around and sure enough the tractor was sliding backwards. It slide into the pond and upside down. All you could see was the the one front tire. I was laughing so hard until I had to go help him out...

LMFAo!, haha, sucks for him

:D

goochy
03-04-2003, 02:35 AM
:( That would suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tractor flipping down the hill.

racerx573
03-04-2003, 02:46 AM
Well, I dont have a pic....
but last year round one of the Summer Series, quads were on the line, and the tractor was discing the start, and the front wheel just fell off! LOL. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen! Took bout 30 mins to get squared away.

CHAUNCY
03-04-2003, 02:51 AM
Not a tractor thing but there was a guy on a zamboni going over the ice before my bro's game and he crashed into the boards and took off part of the boards.

Moded86R
03-04-2003, 04:08 AM
We used to have a little 4x4 kubota compact tractor.It wasn't real big.It had a loader on the front of it.Well I was bringing a 2.8 for a bronco 2 around the side of my house.And I had the loader all the way up.Went around the corner and the motor swung.(it was hanging from a chain)And flipped the little thing right over.We used my dad's old z-71 to pull it over.

Another time we where cutting some trees up they cleared in our back yard.And I hit a little bump and the loader was a bit to high and it flipped right over.It didn't hurt anything.The loader acted like a roll bar.

That little thing was dangerous.It was alright if you had a brush hog or something heavy on the back of it.But it just didn't weigh enough.

Not much longer after I flipped it the second time we sold it.