PDA

View Full Version : Parting out your 99-04 400ex? I need some things

ansimation
02-26-2012, 03:47 PM
I purchased a 426ex a couple of weeks ago and it's in need of some small pieces. If you have any of the following items please reply with a price shipped to 34669 ( FL ).

Fuel tank heat shield & mounting bolts including one for the airbox snorkel
Seat Latch
Heat shield for stock header pipe

That's about it for right now I think If I come across anything I will let you guys know.

Thanks!

ansimation
02-28-2012, 10:49 AM
I also need the right front fender mount. The "L" bracket, not the support rod.

Thanks,
Travis

Thumpin440ex
02-28-2012, 12:03 PM
I have the tank shield, stock header pipe, with a guard. PM me. Not sure on the bolts though

John

Kwadrider04
03-01-2012, 07:26 PM
I have the heat sheild under tank as well as for exhaust it's is just aluminum now but cld be pcd or however you want to do it. Not sure on any bolts

CJM
03-01-2012, 07:28 PM
The airbox snorkel doesnt use a bolt, its a snap like the tank cover uses.

ansimation
03-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Oh awesome that's good news on the snap. The only thing I am lacking now is is the seat latch. Waiting to get paid tomorrow and then I'm going to get the head pipe from Thumpin440ex with the heat shield on it.

I do need one of the gas tank bolts from the front under the tank cover but I can probably pick that up at Honda like I did the "L" bracket, it was $3. The heat shield for the fuel tank was $20 from Honda so I just ordered that through them as well.

ansimation
03-01-2012, 09:17 PM
On a side note, I got the clutch cover back on today and finally got to ride it some. Just spent 4 hours putting on my new nerf bars, what a chore that was trying to get the holes to line up but alas, it's together!

Leaving the front plastics off for now until the heat shield for the tank comes in next week. Then I'll work on getting some new plastics for it to pretty it up a little bit.