PDA

View Full Version : literfish does it again... everyone read this u'll laugh ur butts off at me

Tommy 17
03-03-2003, 01:43 AM
well i guess i never learn do i...

i was out with my cuz bull and my friend brian tonight riding in the truck... i decided to go down a back road to the place i hunt and look for some deer... i'm goin up the road and everythings fine!!! i get goin and i get near the field and its a lil bit up hill... this was around 5:30 this afternoon... well i'm goin in 4wd low in about 3 inches of snow fine and all the sudden i notice i'm sliding... i end up finding out i was riding ontop of a 4ft snow drift:eek2: that was melting!!! i burried the truck down into it... so i'm in the middle of now where 17 miles from home thinkin o man i'm dead... i callled my cuz that owns a 2500hd silverado to come pulll me out... its a brand new 2003 with everything... the big disel motor and all...

well imagine on each side of the road there is 4ft ditches for water to run in off the fields... well we hook up a chain and start pullin next thing i know it burries my truck into the 4ft ditch!!! so i'm sittin there like wtf am i gonna do... well my cuz bought the loggin business off my dad... and he went and got his log skidder... for all of u that dont know what that is its a huge tractor that can pull about 3 huge trees down through the woods and mudd... well we get the skidder there hook it up to my truck and start pullin... it ripped the darn hitch off my truck!!!!!! so by this point i'm flippin... we hook it up to the frame and yank it out finally... this was 930 when i got the truck finally out of the snow...

i got pics of it in the 1st snow drift but they are on my cuzs camera... soon as i get them developed i'll be sure to post them so u all can laugh at me even more... i guess i never learn do it...

it sure was kinda funny though now that i look back on it... o well trucks basically ok and i have a awesome memory...

FourFiftyFour
03-03-2003, 01:46 AM
move down here.. u wont have to worry about snow ever again :D hehehe and i have about 20+ friends with jacked up 4x4s that will pull u outta anything easily... oh and of course you know theres a spot for your quad next to mine in the garage ;) so come down anytime u want hehehe

TheX1992
03-03-2003, 01:47 AM
i got stuck in the ditch this year and my friend just pulled me out with his pos 89 ford (farm truck). i have a 99 jimmy SLE.. yes pushbutton 4wheel drive, that didnt help much. the ditch i went in was almost 90º in the middle and about 3 ft deep. i dug up that guys lawn too. well he put pieces of 2x4's in his yard with nails sticking up because people kept driving through in the summer....well he never took them out so i was scared of hitting those. i just bought new tires too!

MILF_HUNTER
03-03-2003, 01:48 AM
this summer me and my bros were out 4 wheelin in the trails in manitoba. We had a jeep and a S-10. we burried the jeep up to the axles in mud at this one hole. long story short it took 2 trucks my buddies s-10 and a v8 dakota to pull it out. with all the diggin and pullin it took us about 4 1/2 hours to get it out.

SlapNutz
03-03-2003, 01:48 AM
we had a truck that was good in the mudd but when snow turnedd inta mudd, that whas the end, after the flames cuz said we'll get ya a diffreent 1

:macho

Pappy
03-03-2003, 01:51 AM
young thomas....that story sounds fishy:devil

Tommy 17
03-03-2003, 01:54 AM
pappy i have pics of it... i'll get them off my cuz soon as she gets them...

the whole front tires and all were under snow... it would have been fine if he wouldn't have pulled me into the ditch... thats where teh snow was up to my hips when i was standing in it...

Pappy
03-03-2003, 01:59 AM
snow up to the hips makes for snow balls:eek: :blah

FourFiftyFour
03-03-2003, 02:00 AM
Hahahaha Pappy.. only you would say somethin like that :rolleyes:

Tommy 17
pappy u jabber jr tonight... ur makin some good wise cracks haha... u musta got sum tonight:eek:

Castor-426ex
Lmfgdao

did it cover the baby carrot

wait that wasnt right:D

Pappy
03-03-2003, 02:02 AM
i guess we can call him numb nutz now:devil lmfao

Castor-426ex
03-03-2003, 02:03 AM
Lmao!:D

Pappy
03-03-2003, 02:04 AM
tommy now you know how moose felt:cool: :blah

Tommy 17
03-03-2003, 02:04 AM
lmfao

Castor-426ex
03-03-2003, 02:06 AM
pappy thats one hell of a way to potty train a dog! :D

JustRace
03-03-2003, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
tommy now you know how moose felt:cool: :blah

Talk about shrinkage

Pappy
03-03-2003, 02:08 AM
come the 14th he will be wantin that snow back to cool off hwats gettin chopped off:macho

litterfish.....know you can tell the girls...hey baby...wanna tickle my icecicle:eek: :blah lmfao

Pappy
03-03-2003, 02:10 AM
i geuss ya told pops you were dodad deep in a drift...and meant it:D

Tommy 17
03-03-2003, 02:14 AM
lmfao pappy ur comin up wiht some good ones tonight....

Pappy
03-03-2003, 02:16 AM
well i hope pops dont keep the keys from ya for long...summer is comin and youll be needin that truck to chase the 3 girls in that town u live in:p

just ask him if he ever did something like that;) im sure youll be cruising them 2 streets in no time:D :blah

Tommy 17
03-03-2003, 02:20 AM
actually pappy...

my dad... bulls dad... and brians dad grew up together... and the stories they have told us are nothing!!! and i mean nothing compared to what we have done... they have us beat by 1000x times...

i think he just needs some time to cool off... he was pretty mad when i got it home...

Pappy
03-03-2003, 02:23 AM
well it happens to us all at one time or another....ofcourse it doesnt help to explain to pop that she wouldnt move her head and thats why i ran into the ditch:eek: ....or the best one....she kicked it outta park:devil

youll learn youngin....youll learn:p

Sparks425Ex
03-03-2003, 11:01 AM
Jeeze Tommy. I am just waiting for these pics. I have a feelin I be laughing for a bit..

SInce youguys never get much snow you prolly didn't relize that Trucks don't move very far in 4ft of snow.lol

Darn Southerners.......:macho

lil400exman
03-03-2003, 11:52 AM
lol thats tommy his lil ice-cicle was melting and him and his snowballz made a last desperate attempt and got him stuk in 4ft of snow to keep em kool longer............:p

tants
03-03-2003, 01:49 PM
...the life of a redneck ;)

tommy they invented somthing called "the plow". not the plow they use on the farms. its used for pushing snow off the road.

wasnt sure if "ya neck of the woods" had em ;) ;)

:D :devil

blondie69
03-03-2003, 06:42 PM
this is similar, but with a ski doo....
here about 1 month ago on the coldest day of the year i was like HEY I'M GONNA GO SKI-DOOING IN THE FIELD BEHIND MY HOUSE AND BACK THE ROAD FOR AWHILE! so i went out and drove back the road like 8 times and was doin killer jumps and i was like all reved up so i went back in the field and it was all fine n dandy and i was clearin jumps there n stuff so then i was like...HEY I'M GONNA GO OVER IN THAT PART OF THE FIELD WHERE ITS ALL DRIFTY! So i went back there and it was kool intil i slowed down so i wouldn't flip on a really sharp turn and sure enough i started sinkin and i was like oooooooh crap. So i put my knees on the back of the ski doo and i was revvin it and bouncin (yes that sounds SO wrong, lol) and i was like hey, this isn't workin. maybe i should get out and try and lift it up and move it back up on snow (because at this time i was spinning a sh** load of mudd) so i did that and i sure enough i sank down again, lol. so by this time i spent about 30 mins tryin to get unstuck, so i'm like screw it. so i leave the keys in the ignition (stupid me, lol) and i start walkin thru a huge ***** field where the snow is about 2 feet deep and crunchy and it takes me 15 minuites to walk through that and then about 20 to walk home. so i get home and dad starts flippin out at me and i'm like ya watever, sorry. The next day dad goes up there and takes a look at it and he said it was all turned around, dug out but flooded......someone tried to steal it. so he came home all pvd off so he called up one of his friends and go them to bring up this HUGE tractor to haul it out, i'm like.....isn't that kinda big? lol. well ya.......my lesson learned.....either go around turns fast and risk flippin or don't go in drifty areas:p

DGR Designs
03-03-2003, 07:05 PM
lmfao teg i remember you tallin me about that the night that happened i was woderin where in heII she was to and then she comes online like stupid fuggin skidoo got stuck and arr arr arr goin on bout it lmao friggin funnyest thing i ever remember hearin her tell me lol

250x#93
03-03-2003, 07:59 PM
Ha HA this is a funny thread:devil

Rip_Tear
03-03-2003, 10:43 PM
Heh, I want to see these pics! :D You should see the now here, the regular snow is 4 feet deep, drifts are bigger... The other day I was driving the new skidsteer in the snow, on a packed trail, and I had to turn around, well guess who backed up a little to quick, I was off the trail with the skidsteer doing a wheelie, you should have seen the look on my moms face, lol. I had it under control, it just climbed out :D

Sounds like you need a winch Tommy! :D

250rmike
03-03-2003, 11:56 PM
yea snows a whole different story than mud. atleast with mud you can eventually find hard ground with snow it just melts then freezes and forms a block of ice under your tire. when i use up the rest of my film ill show you guys a picture of my explorer stuck up to the doors. kinda sucked when i had to get out and had mud and water coming in. im not going 4-wheeling in my truck anymore its just too much to clean after its all done. ill just go in my friends trucks.