PDA

View Full Version : jb racing

TrX450er14
02-23-2012, 08:19 AM
hey, i bought a set of long travel jb racing a arms for my ltr450 and i cannot get the tie rods to work there just not long enough. jbs website says it uses stock length which is 14.75 and thats what i have but my friend has a set of walsh a arms on his and his tie rods measure 15.5 which is what would work for mine. i didnt know if anyone else has ran into this problem cause ive emailed and called jb and cannot get ahold of anyone...

hawaiiysr
02-23-2012, 10:33 AM
JB does not really answer the phone. I've been down that road. Are your arms LT or LT and wider? If its wider I would say you need longer rods. Plain and simple.

AtvKid4Eva
03-08-2012, 05:31 AM
if the a arms are extended width your going to need longer tie rods. JB is probably telling you to use your stock tie rod ends on longer tie rods. Just call them they will answer. Very nice people over there and good customer service.

fandl450r
03-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Not sure where you found that JB's site says it uses stock length tie rods. http://www.jbatvracing.com/#!__ltr450 But like others have said if the A-Arms are extended, they will use longer Tie rods but will still utilize the factory tie rod ends.

JB makes a great product and someone is usually there to answer the phone/questions.