PDA

View Full Version : What would you price it at??

blacknblue#2
02-23-2012, 07:10 AM
Hey guys. I know this thread is useless without pics but ill try to get some pics to post up this weekend. Anyways my grandfather-inlaw has and ez-go golf cart that is a hybrid with a suzuki LT230E engine. Believe it or not it has been done right. The rear end is all suzuki, swingarm and all and the front end of the cart had a lift put on it to level it up with the rideheight the swingarm gave it lol. It runs hydraulic rear brakes using the master cylinder from the quad and the shifter was ran through thte floorboard just like an automobile. All the key and controls are on the dash. Its has 2 racing style seats with harnesses put on it. He used to own a furniture store and aquired it a couple years ago through trading around on barter. Now he wants to sell it. He is 72 years old and it scares him now due to being a little top heavy. Its not something i would use to anything practical but for someone who camps alot and wants the fastest cart in the campgrounds it would be perfect hahah. What do you guys think it would be worth. Its in good shape and been painted blue. He told me what he has in it and i dont think he will have and trouble gettin his money back. So what would your guestimates be?

chronicsmoke
02-23-2012, 07:59 AM
Well if this guy is asking $1900.. http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-ATVs-Electric-Side-by-Side-UTV-Ideal-for-Ranch-or-Farm-Work-W0QQAdIdZ356612368

haha

How much does he have into it? If it looks cool then it might bring some $$.. I wouldn't give the guy above $100 for whatever the f*** that is..

blacknblue#2
02-23-2012, 08:21 AM
haha WOW. Its alot nicer than that thing. It just looks like a golfcart on steroids. Like the ones you see running around at carshows all jacked up and looking cool. Ill have to snap some pics of it. He has 500 bucks it it. Its got 4 brand new rubbers on it too.

CJM
02-23-2012, 08:43 AM
1500 on a good day, its for a niche market and you gotta find the right person for it.

dxcody
02-23-2012, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by CJM
1500 on a good day, its for a niche market and you gotta find the right person for it.

Exactly right.

And another problem your gonna have is, most people who want a golf cart hyrbid, usually want to build their own. Not trying to bum you out, just saying ya know, if i wanted a golf cart hybrid i would wanna make it completely myself.

But there is a buyer for everything. Literally.