PDA

View Full Version : 86 trx250r make offer mx ready may trade

Pimped_wart_no2
02-21-2012, 03:42 PM
i have an mx ready 250r for sale. it is just sitting around collecting dust and i feel bad for it. very sound quad. herrman plus 3 long travel with custom axis shocks 400ex rear end with rebuilt and revalved shock. ac pro peg nerfs bumper and grab bar. herrman plus 1 stem pro taper fat bars. maier race cut plastic with nacs graphics and seat cover. hiper bead lock rims front and rear with like new tires. excel bites on rear and razr mx on front. as far as motor has a hot rods crank with weisco piston just .20 over or something small with a cut head gasket so it is running 185 lbs of compression. needs race fuel. but to put back to stock you just need to put in a stock head gasket which i think i have one if you want it. vforce 3 reeds and kandn on the intake side and as far as exhaust i have a paul turner 89 race pipe on there now and have a sparks mx pipe and silencer also.

quad is in ironwood, mi right now but will be tramming to denver, co on the 9th so could meet somewhere along the way. thank you

make me an offer, i have a price in mind so no lowballers

i will try and get a picture or two up in a couple minutes.

Pimped_wart_no2
02-21-2012, 03:43 PM
250r

Pimped_wart_no2
02-21-2012, 03:44 PM
again

liverideatv
02-22-2012, 07:09 AM
whats the asking price?

Pimped_wart_no2
06-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Still up for sale. Moved to denver though so quad is now located in denver. Drive from denver to elko, nv every week so could possibly work something out. want 3200But make me some offers. Really need the money over any trades. Thank you