PDA

View Full Version : Dealer Expos, Quad Banquets and stuff

HondaRacing83
02-19-2012, 09:39 PM
where are all these things? i see all these things of dealer expos, quad banquets, quad swap meets, and dealer demos and stuff. where are they all at? i really wanna go to one. is there any in my area? im in nw pa

dxcody
02-20-2012, 07:03 AM
The dealer show is held in Indianapolis every year, GT thunder, Jet suspension, Lonestar racing, McGill, the Ballance racing team, all them guys go there.

The swap meet was in Crawfordsville, Indiana. This was the first swap meet i had ever heard of for ATV and dirtbikes.

My buddy actually put it on. One day we were standing out in the garage and he asked if there were any swap meets around for quads, and i said that i had not ever heard of one. And he used to race go karts and he said they have them all the time for go karts and stuff, so he rented out the National Guard Amory in Crawfordsville, IN.

It was yesterday and it had an amazing turnout. Sold out all the booths they had open and had a sh*t load of people show up.

No one i saw went home empty handed. Except me of course, but i didnt go to buy, i went to help out.

If there isnt one in your area I would 4sure reccomend putting one on.

Give people like a 2 month advance warning of when it is, and put up flyers at all the local quad + dirtbike shops. Around here everyone bought a booth. motoxperts bought a booth, Parks motorsports, IXCR, MWXC, Spider Graphix.. etc.

I think there would have been an even better turn out had it not been for the dealer show being the same weekend.

We had people from Ohio, WV, PA, basically people from everywhere, because no one really ever put one on before that we had heard of.

They had such a great turnout yesterday that they are going to make it an Anual thing, but next year they will have to get a bigger building.

dxcody
02-20-2012, 07:26 AM
Oh and quad banquets are "End of the season Banquets."

Like if you race 7 of the 13 GNCC races, then at the end of the year they have a bandquet for all the racers that fininsh in like the top 5 in every class.

All the XC series, big or small have a banquet.

Balaz_73*00
02-20-2012, 11:12 AM
Dealer Expo was this past weekend. Not open to the public tho. My gfs dad owns a shop so we were able to get in.

ATV Chic
02-20-2012, 05:49 PM
We go to the dealer expo every year, lot of fun. Hung out after at the transworld mx party and talked with Dana Creech. He's working on getting into some truck racing possibly. It was a good time!

Also, was able to buy a new go pro hero2 for 200.00 at their booth. Killer deal ;)

dxcody
02-20-2012, 06:08 PM
Did you see the new wheels? They are just like hipers but about 1/2 the price. I heard about them but i wasnt sure if you saw the brand or anything?

I know the guys at hiper were furious!

450Rfutureracer
02-21-2012, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by dxcody
Did you see the new wheels? They are just like hipers but about 1/2 the price. I heard about them but i wasnt sure if you saw the brand or anything?

I know the guys at hiper were furious!

I think it was at the Arrow booth if I remember correctly, never talked to anyone about them but noticed them sitting there