PDA

View Full Version : Dallas SX

madskrillz2
02-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Talk about a stadium full of bumper cars! Lol I thought someone was gonna end up fighting before the night was over. Tired of being a Stewart fan though. If he doesn't take himself out he can't catch a break either. He needs to figure his holeshots out. Weird seeing him mid pack every holeshot. Actually feel terrible for Reed too. I think he had Villopoto's number tonight and was gonna do anything to get around him. Hope that wasn't a season ending injury but it didn't look too good since he was carted off.

Robin Hood
02-18-2012, 09:57 PM
I figured Reed would be out for blood after round 6. They were bar to bar in almost every corner. Hope he's not too badly injured. Congrats to Dungey for his 2nd place finish after coming from midpack.

Barcia was on a mission tonight as well!

tjsdaname
02-18-2012, 10:04 PM
best part of the night??? The Bogle b*tch slap!!! lol

muddy400EX
02-18-2012, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by tjsdaname
best part of the night??? The Bogle b*tch slap!!! lol

lol that was great. im not a fan of racers resorting to fighting. but it was just a slap to put stewart in his place, and he had the right to be mad

and huge bummer about reed, was really wanting to see reed pass rv and take it

tjsdaname
02-18-2012, 10:30 PM
I lied..... the best part of the night was watching big James put Malcolm in "time out" LOL...

as you probably tell I'm not a fan of the Stewart family... I just love watching RV2 with this helmet off chatting with his crew by the time "the fastest man on the planet" crosses the finish line...

and I have never been a fan of Reed, but he is growing on me. I hope that get off was not a season ender.....

sangheraent
02-19-2012, 12:11 AM
I would have loved to see K-dub on the box tonight.
too bad for Reed hope hes back next week.

Pretty good racing this week, last week was boring.

quadrcr161
02-19-2012, 12:32 AM
Yep bumper slot bikes, I understand block passes and have pulled them only when it was the only way to get by a guy blocking but can they not make a clean pass? They have to stuff each other and even lap traffic in the turn a kill both riders momentum then roll out and hit a huge triple, gets kinda old to me and imo is bad for the younger riders too see.

On a side topic anyone find it funny that they talk about the ruts getting too bad? They always complain about quads messing up their ruts but they talk like some of the ruts is messing up the corners,,

muddy400EX
02-19-2012, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by sangheraent

too bad for Reed hope hes back next week.

im thinkin hes done for the season, his leg looked jacked up

300ex_#387
02-19-2012, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
Yep bumper slot bikes, I understand block passes and have pulled them only when it was the only way to get by a guy blocking but can they not make a clean pass? They have to stuff each other and even lap traffic in the turn a kill both riders momentum then roll out and hit a huge triple, gets kinda old to me and imo is bad for the younger riders too see.

On a side topic anyone find it funny that they talk about the ruts getting too bad? They always complain about quads messing up their ruts but they talk like some of the ruts is messing up the corners,,

I thought it made for some great racing. These lites riders are riding at such a high pace you can't wait 5 laps for a passing spot to open up. MX / SX has always been a contact sport. There is always going to be contact. You see contact every race and its been like that for years. Its not like its just now starting to happen. Some of the best racing I have seen in awhile!!!

madskrillz2
02-19-2012, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
I thought it made for some great racing. These lites riders are riding at such a high pace you can't wait 5 laps for a passing spot to open up. MX / SX has always been a contact sport. There is always going to be contact. You see contact every race and its been like that for years. Its not like its just now starting to happen. Some of the best racing I have seen in awhile!!!

Exactly. I'm tired of people complaining about the bumping. People have gotten too used to watching Dungey and Villopoto. I guess they've forgotten about the RC, Reed, Stewart, and McGrath days.

quadrcr161
02-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Bumping and some rubbing is racing but the only way they can make a pass is stuff them in the corner not out ride them.

Originally posted by madskrillz2
Exactly. I'm tired of people complaining about the bumping. People have gotten too used to watching Dungey and Villopoto. I guess they've forgotten about the RC, Reed, Stewart, and McGrath days.

KKiowaTJ
02-19-2012, 01:08 PM
That was by far one of the best races this year. Thats the point of mx, If they dont move out of your line, You move them by any means possible. Your not racing to make friends, Should they put turn signals on their bikes?

Glad to see reed hit hard, Hopefully hes out the rest of the season. Hes usually the first to use the straight dick take out move. Look at last week, If RV wasn't faster through the corner he would have cut the corner and caused a wreck. Best part of the night by far was reed hitting the ground and the DNF with RV taking the win.

DVS_Freestyler
02-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by KKiowaTJ

Glad to see reed hit hard, Hopefully hes out the rest of the season. Hes usually the first to use the straight dick take out move. Look at last week, If RV wasn't faster through the corner he would have cut the corner and caused a wreck. Best part of the night by far was reed hitting the ground and the DNF with RV taking the win.

You D'bag.

bbender85
02-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by DVS_Freestyler
You D'bag.

^that. dick move to be glad someone is hurt.. i don't care how much you don't like them.

tjsdaname
02-19-2012, 01:33 PM
^^Agreed^^

KKiowaTJ
02-19-2012, 01:35 PM
I can careless if it ends his career all together. Hes always been a **** stick with a million excuses. Oh well, He went down hard and made alot of peoples night.

rf928
02-19-2012, 02:05 PM
I hope reed comes back and beats them all now.

DEAL
02-19-2012, 03:05 PM
I'm happy for stewart, After he bragged about being the "fastest rider on the planet", he hasn't done sh*t.
So good for him.
I'd love to see Villopoto, reed, or dungey take it this year.

madskrillz2
02-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
I'm happy for stewart, After he bragged about being the "fastest rider on the planet", he hasn't done sh*t.
So good for him.

I think it's more the media doing that than himself.

rf928
02-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Agreed. Stewart may be fast, but what good is that if you are on the ground after a few laps?

300ex_#387
02-19-2012, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
So good for him.

Thats just you being a hater. Was he supposed to lose all those races a couple years ago so people like you wouldn't give him crap for not winning now? He was branded the fastest man on the planet because at that time he was! It was the media and fans that gave him that name.

muddy400EX
02-19-2012, 05:19 PM
That was by far one of the best races this year. Thats the point of mx, If they dont move out of your line, You move them by any means possible. Your not racing to make friends, Should they put turn signals on their bikes?

wow, i wanted to see reed pass rv and take it. he was right on him just waiting to make the move

dont really care for rv, but i still wouldn't be happy to see him wreck:ermm:

jkiserracing
02-19-2012, 09:15 PM
I can careless if it ends his career all together. Hes always been a **** stick with a million excuses. Oh well, He went down hard and made alot of peoples night.

Why in the world would you say that about someone....weather you like them or not?? Thats just not cool AT all....:(

tjsdaname
02-20-2012, 12:32 PM
Chad Reed Injury Update:
@crtwotwo
Well I spent the day in the hospital yesterday here's the damage.. 2 broken ribs, broken spinous T6. Torn ACL and fractured tib fib...

BlasterEaten250
02-20-2012, 02:01 PM
I can careless if it ends his career all together. Hes always been a **** stick with a million excuses. Oh well, He went down hard and made alot of peoples night. That is pretty low...

SRH
02-20-2012, 04:54 PM
keep in mind ricky was the one who began calling james the fastest man on the planet...he never said most winning or most consistent

i hated to see reed go down ...i think hes the only guy with the consistency to challenge villopoto for the championship

one thing i can say is james stewart is much more durable than chad reed

james didnt look like he gave a **** when his bike stalled

madskrillz2
02-20-2012, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by SRH
keep in mind ricky was the one who began calling james the fastest man on the planet...he never said most winning or most consistent

i hated to see reed go down ...i think hes the only guy with the consistency to challenge villopoto for the championship

one thing i can say is james stewart is much more durable than chad reed

james didnt look like he gave a **** when his bike stalled

Exactly. It's like he doesn't care at all anymore. He hasn't even pulled a holeshot all year and he used to be up there every race. It's like if he's not top 5 off the start, he just could care less. I'm usually not one to judge or say what's goin on in a riders head but it's really looking like he's on his way out. Like he's just going through the motions now.

FHKracingZ
02-20-2012, 06:45 PM
Anybody that has followed supercross for a while can clearly tell something is wrong with stewart. I honestly believe they are chasing bike setup. His bike looks like garbage compared to rv/reed.

I had an insider that knows the stewart family tell me that js7 is hesitant to push the bike to the limit because they cannot find a consistent setup, instead they are trying to stay off the ground.

Lquad71
02-20-2012, 07:50 PM
^^^X2. his bike looks like crap this year and im not a fan of stewart. he could do way better i think with last years team.

K-Dub
02-21-2012, 05:54 PM
To me the track did not flow at all, I think this is where alot of the banging came from. The turns was to square or something, I liked the racing action but that track from the first heat on just rubbed me wrong.

Get well soon CR22! He was on fire, just playing with RV2. Looked to me his boot got hung up on the shifter and wonder if that didnt cause the crash to begin with.

Bubba just looks like he dont want to be there at all to me. As the losing streak wears on the more distant he is becoming.

RD5 looks to be getting better with the KaTooM. He might be a threat to RV@ when he does.

XCRacer236
02-24-2012, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by K-Dub
Looked to me his boot got hung up on the shifter and wonder if that didnt cause the crash to begin with.

Chad posted on Twitter that's what happened.