PDA

View Full Version : Haggerty Intake & 2-Fast Pipe

FISH ON!
02-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Price does not include shipping............

Haggerty Intake and Stage 6 V-Force Reeds with adapter. Perfect condition, like new. A steal at $250

2-Fast Exhaust pipe and silencer. Here is your chance to own the most expensive CVT pipe on the market for a low low price. Price new is $650 or more IF you find one. This one is yours for $350. (pipe has minor rock dings that I provided several PICs of so you know what your getting. I put all my cards on the table unlike some who sell junk on this web) No performance loss.

Plenty of PICs on this link below........... want more I'll take them.

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/striperfishn/Haggerty%20and%202Fast/

edwardsp&b
02-21-2012, 09:37 AM
Ill back Todd up on that. He is a super good guy to deal with, and you can take his word to the bank. The only thing that I can find wrong with him is that he is a Carolina fan. But I reckon I cant hold that against him.
Bryan

chunky0071
02-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
Ill back Todd up on that. He is a super good guy to deal with, and you can take his word to the bank. The only thing that I can find wrong with him is that he is a Carolina fan. But I reckon I cant hold that against him.
Bryan

I 2nd!

FISH ON!
02-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys and the free BUMP. You guys are super race dads as well.

Special offer since they got me in a good mood.......... Buy both the pipe and intake and I'll knock $100 off the total !!! Can't beat that with a stick folks.

TripleB
02-22-2012, 06:13 PM
what did you take these parts off of?

FISH ON!
02-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by TripleB
what did you take these parts off of?

PM sent