PDA

View Full Version : dunes?

breadman400ex
03-02-2003, 11:04 PM
man... I wish there was some dunes around here to ride... it looks like so much fun... :(

airheadedduner
03-03-2003, 01:45 AM
I love it, everytime I go I can't help but jump for joy:D :cool: :eek:

quadbiker
03-03-2003, 02:21 AM
breadman, got to Little Sahara, Oklahoma. Is that far from you?

QuadJunkies
03-03-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by quadbiker
breadman, got to Little Sahara, Oklahoma. Is that far from you? QuadBiker, we need to hook up on AIM soon,its been awhile.:( Are you going to come out for the full stay in July?(July 10-14th)..Going any mods to the EX? I doubt Ill have anything bigger this year,Troy is thinking on doing a 416 if he doesnt buy the Dale.~~~Breadman~~~ Try and make it down to Little Saraha, but then again... once you have tried sand, you may wany to move..:blah

breadman400ex
03-03-2003, 05:57 PM
Oklahoma... yeah that is pretty far from me... Oklahoma is over 1000 miles away.... lol... I am in West Virginia:(

honda_250x_87
03-03-2003, 10:38 PM
breadman400ex, i hear ya brother! theres no funkin dunes anywhere in canada! lol ahh well, ridin in snow & on ice is pretty fun tho.. but i wish there was some dunes around here.. :bandit:

bluebaron
03-03-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by breadman400ex
man... I wish there was some dunes around here to ride... it looks like so much fun... :( man i todally know how u feel,,, i want to go to the dunes so so so so so badddddddd:confused2

coryatver
03-04-2003, 01:11 AM
Theres no dunes around Pennsylvania either. I went to silver lake, mi last summer. It is pretty small but it is still a lot of fun!

CHAUNCY
03-04-2003, 01:13 AM
Awesome pic airheadduner

QuadJunkies
03-04-2003, 05:19 AM
I would GIVe to be able to ride here...:( its all preserved sand... what a waste of good sand!!:grr and its so close to where I live too..:(

QuadJunkies
03-04-2003, 05:20 AM
one more..

airheadedduner
03-04-2003, 04:25 PM
Thanks Chauncy:p

:eek2: OMG QJ I would so be into downhilling thoose:D :D :cool: :p

Here in OR they closed a lot of nice dunes. Some of the people I have talked to said they nearly quit ridding cause of it. They closed some of the best riding. Damn goverment. Now if I were president............:devil :devil :devil MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

QuadJunkies
03-04-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by airheadedduner
Thanks Chauncy:p

:eek2: OMG QJ I would so be into downhilling thoose:D :D :cool: :p

Here in OR they closed a lot of nice dunes. Some of the people I have talked to said they nearly quit ridding cause of it. They closed some of the best riding. Damn goverment. Now if I were president............:devil MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! LMAO! I remeber seeing the town Bruneau for sale I think it was like last year... Think of all the revenue it would bring to this little town...All this wasted ..I tell ya, if I was rich I would be buying me a cools piece of land out towards Choke cherry and have one heck of a resort!! Not to mention an annual event there every year.. I wonder why they dont have any at St.A's??:confused: Yes, downhilling would be choice there...:blah