PDA

View Full Version : Danger-important: Please Read

jessieherrera
02-15-2012, 11:24 AM
DANGER-IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
There were some errors or discrepancies in some of my threads and replies regarding coils and ignitions. I have tried to update this information, but I’m sure that I didn’t get to everyone I replied to. If you decide to follow my advice please use the updated information in the “How To” section, but do so at YOUR OWN RISK and follow my instructions CAREFULLY. Hopefully, any previous uses of my directions haven’t caused any damage or harm. The problem with making a mistake is that you don’t know you’ve made a mistake until after you’ve made it. Like an electrician once told me: “If you make a mistake as a plumber all you do is get wet”.
If you do anything mechanical ALWAYS use common sense and use ALL safety precautions. ALWAYS be careful when doing any operation of any nature as to not cause any harm, danger, or injury. I please ask that you always practice safety and common sense when doing anything. Only practice my practices if you feel totally comfortable in doing so. They are only my experiences and practices. These are only my own opinions and do them at your own discretion. Please note: You don't have to do them.
I always welcome input, information, and criticism. I also learn something new every day. Please feel free respond if you want to. Thank you.