PDA

View Full Version : 50cc Scrambler/All MX sellout

Doug10
02-13-2012, 08:44 PM
Well I have been holding everything we have now for a while and have not herd from my buyer lately so I will post it up. Heres what I got.....

2003 Polaris Scrambler 50cc 2-Stroke
-Gold Speed Racing +1.5-2" chrome square tube swinger
-Gold Speed Racing +1.5 Chrome A-Arms
-Works Front Shocks/Stock Rear Shock
-AC Pro Peg Nerfs with 2 races on them
-Motor is stock porting, has Malossi MHR 50cc Kit with 2-3 runs on it and comes with a spare new ring, Has Polini Reeds/Cage, Cylinder is the one with boost exhaust ports, makes a lot of power and it is also unported. Bike has stock DRR 50 exhaust and comes with Apex 90 system as well. Spare 21mm OKO carb with new cable included, Honda throttle included
-Bike has factory Yellow Powdercoat on frame, and red race cut body, comes with 2 seats, 1 stock padding and 1 shaved padding.
-E-Ton 50 rolling frame and spare stock engine included
-bike has new douglas wheels all the way around with DWT's in the front and 16" Hawgs in the rear
-Comes with 2 new holeshots on new rims for the front and also a set of TT tires for the front on the rims, comes with 4 spare new hawg rear tires on rims that are 18", also has TT tires for rear on kart wheels with shaved hubs
-All riding gear included, 3 helmets all of which are like new (one industries still in box, 2 sets of goggles (oakley and Spy with multiple lenses and tearooms) also new, 4-5 sets of riding gear like new, 2 sets of boots, 4 sets of gloves, RXR chest protector, boxes and boxes of new CVT parts, rollers, belts, clutches, torque springs, you name it and its there. Most all of it is new. This is everything you would need to go race for a season. Wheel spacers, spare metric nuts and bolts, another set of tires I forgot a bout, TONS and TONS of gear. A lot of stock parts included as well like wiring harnesses, a-arms, etc.... Come load it up.

1700.00 Located in Chesapeake, VA. Better bring a trailer! Son has gone kart racing now. I will try to get some pictures online asap!

Doug10
02-13-2012, 09:04 PM
2-new 19x6-10 Carlisle fronts (same exact tread as a Holeshot) on new rims (Yamaha/honda/drr/apex pattern)
2-new 18" rear snow hogs on 8x6 douglas wheels
2-new 18" snow hogs on 8x5.5 new wheels
1-set of TT tires on 1pc douglas wheels with machined hubs
1-new pair of spy youth goggles with tinted and clear lenses
1-pair of oakleys like new with clear lens and tear offs
1-new One Industries Small youth helmet
1-like new One industries med youth helmet
1-pair of Thor boots size 12 good shape
1-pair of thor boots size 13 like new
1-RXR small inflatable chest protector
4-5 pairs of gloves, most new
4-sets of riding gear ranging from XS to MED of various brands
1-Vega Youth helmet with red mohawk, like new, Large
2003 Polaris Scrambler with MHR cylinder, new ring, fresh, with dry 50 pipe and 19mm carb/has new DWT JR 19x6-10 fronts on douglas wheels, rear is great shape 16" snow hogs on 8x6 Douglas Wheels, gold speed racing a-arms and swinger, new nerfbars
1-21mm PWK Carb
1-17mm Mikuni Carb
1-parts motor in good shape
1-Apex 90 Exhaust minus head pipe
1-set of Scrambler 50 shocks
1-set of Scrambler 90 shocks
5-6 Torque springs
6-8 sets of rollers
Lots of CVT Parts, belts, variators, clutches etc….
3 cast iron cylinders 50 and 60cc with pistons and heads
1-set of wheel spacers + 2 sets on the bike
1-spare seat with full padding
1-pair of knobby tires good for TT that are worn down
400ex thumb throttle with new Max RPM cable for any aftermarket carb
Stock A-arms from Scrambler, Tie Rods, spare CDI boxes, coils, stators, magnetos, 2 wiring harnesses
2-batterys
probably a bunch more stuff that I will find when I drag it all out.

ryan 83
02-16-2012, 06:19 PM
How much for the goggles?

pitviperacing
02-20-2012, 03:23 PM
400ex thumb throttle with new Max RPM cable for any aftermarket carb

how much $$ & shipped to 15767

1baddiesel
02-20-2012, 05:54 PM
Any pictures yet?