PDA

View Full Version : Sequads First Race Of The Year!!!

edwardsp&b
02-13-2012, 10:00 AM
SeQuads has announced that their first race of the year will be March 10 at Bremen Race park in Bremen, Ga.

The Sequads series really needs some riders to continue to be able to get the race tracks around Ga, Al, Fla to let quads ride at their tracks. If they dont have a good year numbers wise it will be the end of a local race series in the South. Since its a few weeks before the first National maybe we can get a good turnout of minis. I know that since the Calhoun Sx has closed the north ga mini riders havent had many places to ride.....Sequads is a series that you guys can run!

Check them out at www.sequads.webs.com for more info. Get the word out, or there wont be any mx tracks that will let us ride anymore.

THIS IS A CALL OUT!!!!!
IF YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY OR TIME TO RUN NATIONALS YOU NEED ANOTHER LOCAL SERIES (BESIDES DP) TO RACE AT. TRY TO SHOW UP TO THIS RACE. With it being only an hour or so outside of Atl. it should be makeable for everybody. A good crowd could ensure the rest of the season, and most of the races are centrally located at the AL. and Ga border.

Bryan

BTW Bruce, this wasnt a call out to you

Rich243
02-13-2012, 11:12 AM
We are plan on making all of the se quad races this year that do not conflict with the remaining Durhamtown series thru May.....but we ARE running the Durhamtown series and unfortunately March 10th is a race day for us. I am watching to see the schedule when it is ready and hope we don't have too many conflicts. We really enjoyed the 2 years we ran SE Quads and hope to have another good year this year.

edwardsp&b
02-13-2012, 12:40 PM
Thats fine Rich. I can understand if you are already committed. This is a chance for all of the mini riders to get on quality, national tracks, without 20 of the fastest kids in the nation to line up against. Its a chance to get out on bigger tracks without all the craziness of a national. Its a chance to get a less experienced rider some quality time at a quality track.

If this series doesnt get going, where besides Durhamtown, will you go and even ride let alone race? Im not trying to be a dick here, its just that we need to ban together to keep our chances to ride quality tracks alive. If not we might as well make the switch full time over to two wheels.
Bryan

nastynotchback1
02-13-2012, 02:32 PM
I'm in with ya but i will not drive 5 hrs to race 1 other quad.If we could get a commitment from a few guys to be at some or all the races we would be there in a heart beat.Let's see what we can get going on this.

dewutfan
02-13-2012, 05:48 PM
Count us in we are not running DP for points so we will be there.. March 10th and i will call Rob Martin from tenn.. and get his Honda down here also..

thequadfather+2
02-13-2012, 07:33 PM
:devil: :blah: I hear ya Bryan!!!! I need to call you about our plans -- Me, Brocato and Henson will be coming over that way pretty soon.

edwardsp&b
02-14-2012, 04:46 AM
Yes trai....I totally agree. We need more than just a few quads to justify us traveling that far. I was hoping that crowd from North ga would get involved.

Bruce, cmon anytime.
Bryan

hensonfamfun
02-27-2012, 09:46 PM
I'm pretty sure Connor and I will come down with Carson. Kirkland.........just keep the keys to the Razor hidden. Carson is on a mission for those keys!:devil:

edwardsp&b
02-28-2012, 06:58 AM
Carson can have those keys anytime.......Henson yall try to show up for the race.
Bryan

dewutfan
03-02-2012, 06:04 AM
we will be there

edwardsp&b
03-02-2012, 06:56 AM
Were in! I also know of another rider that will be there on his JB.
Cmon Dtown guys....Just skip this one Dtown race, and be at Bremen.
Bryan

thequadfather+2
03-02-2012, 12:02 PM
we are planning on being there

dewutfan
03-02-2012, 05:45 PM
what time is does this event start next week.. so i can make sure we have enough time to get there .. and sign up..

edwardsp&b
03-03-2012, 08:39 AM
Registration opens at 9, practice at 10 race at 11.
I think we will probably roll up late Friday. Bruce, what are Yall planning after? I wonder if aonia will be open.
Bryan

thequadfather+2
03-04-2012, 01:25 PM
will do Rob...

Bryan, I think we are going to head torward Durham town, wasnt sure Aonia was open then or not.

hensonfamfun
03-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Connor and I will be there if the weather holds.

edwardsp&b
03-05-2012, 11:46 AM
We will probably just throw one of our quads in the back of the truck and leave town at daylight to be at the race. We will go home after the race, and just ride back up with yall all day Sunday. It doesnt matter where we ride to us.

We will be at the race rain or shine Sat. If it does rain hard we will just hang out at the track for a little while and go home. We probably wont ride if it does pour, Bremen and Durhamtown are not fun to ride when soaking wet.
Lots of rain + Georgia Red clay = Not a good time

Ill keep up with the weather and update later this week for Visnic and those traveling a long way.

Bryan

edwardsp&b
03-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Bruce and his clan are going to durhamtown after the race, I also know of a bunch going to aonia too. We will go to Durhamtown with the Bama crowd after Sat. Try and see if Durhamtown has any openings, if not I think Greensboro is the closest town with good motels. Others on here can correct me but I think its Greensboro. Either way ride down, should be fun.
Bryan

Bens Dad
03-08-2012, 09:54 AM
HEY Jake we camped next to you in kentuckey. I live 15 min from Aonia, and 40 min from durhamtown. In Thomson Ga. we have some hotels. Call me Jonathan Cushman 706-373-3544 we are riding and racing all weekend!

Bens Dad
03-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Hey Rob not sure about bremen, We wont be thier Saturday, we have a race at Durhamtown Saturday morning, and then heading to Aonia to practice sunday. weather wise is showing rain for Friday and clearing by Saturday early morning! Have a safe trip and if you need anything write my number down.

edwardsp&b
03-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Bremen probably wont close the gate. They never have in the past. Its a pain in the butt to find though. I have been there a few times, and I missed the turn the last time up there. Weather is looking to be clear and a little cold for us Ga boys. You being from Ohio this will be shorts and t shirt weather for yall. Drive safe!
Bryan

edwardsp&b
03-09-2012, 11:41 AM
They really dont have cc limits at Sequads races. Just age brackets. They will fit you in no matter what your riding.
Bryan

chunky0071
03-09-2012, 04:26 PM
http://sequads.webs.com/information.htm
Here is your cc Limits

edwardsp&b
03-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Thanks Chuck for that info.......
How many sequads races have yall been too? Are yall coming tomorrow?

As long as you dont put your 5 year old on a 150, you'll be fine. Sequads needs riders, Glen will fit you in and find the appropriate class for you to race in.

Bryan

Rich243
03-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Hope things were "mechanically" better on Sunday. Andrew really enjoyed hanging out and making tracks with Jake! Good luck at Aonia.

dewutfan
03-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Hey Rob it was great to get to know you.. Wyatt loved hanging with Jake and said tell him we will see him in 2 weeks.. and if you ever need anything and i can help you got it friend.. Good luck this year...