PDA

View Full Version : DRR 90 XC suspension ??

BEARAZZ
02-13-2012, 09:54 AM
What would be the best choice of suspension for a 2010 drr90. I am a big fan of fox and have had good luck out of them on my quads so thats prob the shocks i go with but looking at what arms would be best. I dont need to be any wider but more ground clearance would help her out.

skyeryder
02-13-2012, 04:56 PM
Our mx quads have DC arms and our xc quad has ATV Four Play, the ATV four play offer alot more ground clearance being that they are a gull wing design, we have elkas right now.

Logan #34's Dad
02-14-2012, 07:51 PM
Yep what he said^^^^^. ATVFourplay will be the best for XC.

FISH ON!
02-15-2012, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by skyeryder
Our mx quads have DC arms and our xc quad has ATV Four Play, the ATV four play offer alot more ground clearance being that they are a gull wing design, we have elkas right now.

Try this.....
Put your quads side by side on the garage floor and push and pull up and down on both. Watch what the tires do. There's a noticable difference in what you see. Then check the wheel angle when turned full left or right. Its always a personal preference but IMO the 4play offer better ground clearance for sure but the Carters will give better cornering and tight woods steering.

Longdong
02-16-2012, 07:28 PM
I seen a nice set up last weekend. Snyder arms with HLS shocks.