PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Black Cobra Plastic

neveready
02-13-2012, 09:05 AM
I know Ive seen it and it has to be out there....

Anyone know where I can find any?

thecooler5
02-16-2012, 12:05 PM
I had mine painted black for my son he has completed 2 winter series in 2 classes and 1 national and it still looks mint just have to put alot of flex in the paint

jay-r
02-16-2012, 02:44 PM
I think Cobra only made red, white, and yellow plastics. All other colors are custom paint.

neveready
02-17-2012, 07:57 AM
Ok, Thanks. Ill check with my body guy.

I also seen one with suzuki 90 plastics on it in black that look really sweet!!

May have to look into some custom mounting:D

jay-r
02-17-2012, 08:08 AM
That is a new one on me. I have never heard of putting Suzuki 90 plastic on a Cobra. I would love to see that.

edwardsp&b
02-21-2012, 09:35 AM
Neveready, wish I could have caught up with yall when you guys were down last weekend. I saw ole Losey, but didnt get the chance to meet yall. Maybe next time. How bad did it rain? That place is a mess when storming. Great place though, Im sure yall enjoyed it.

My cobras plastics are black, just tell whoever paints them to add alot of flex additive (more than what he is used to on plastic bumpers) Mine have pretty much stayed black with no chipping.
Bryan

fastrnrik
02-21-2012, 05:17 PM
I saw the Cobra with the new style Suzuki 90 plastics. It was on Ebay a while back if I remember right? Or maybe it was on here? I dunno. Anyway, it sounds strange, but it actually looked very cool. It had the whole setup- plastics, tank, seat, etc. It looked like a mini LTR.