PDA

View Full Version : Mathews switchback xt

Rcrazy
02-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Selling my Mathews switchback xt that is in mint condition. The switchbacks are one of the best bows to be made by Mathews. Im posting from my phone my computers down right now so I can't post pics, but can txt them. I'm asking $525 OBO + shipping. If interested ya can reach me at 765-541-1846.

Thanks Jon

-28in draw
-Mathews 5 arrow detachable quiver
- true glow low light sights
- whisker biscuit
- 6 brand new maxima arrows with blazer veins, never shot
- brand new tru ball release, never used

Rcrazy
02-15-2012, 03:24 PM
Bump... Willing to deal, make some offers

thechamp27
02-19-2012, 08:49 PM
I traded my Switchback XT in on a new Z7 Extreme last fall, and was given 500 bucks on trade. If you are looking to upgrade to a new bow, perhaps explore trading it in, like you said, they are one of the best bows Mathews ever made and most dealers will compensate you as such. If not, then you just got a free bump.

Rcrazy
02-20-2012, 03:06 PM
Thanks bud! Time being I'm not looking to upgrade just gonna sell as much as I hate to, but with work I don't get to bow hunt hardly at all. It sucks because it's probably my favorite, but cash is king.

How do you like the z7 compared to the xt?

thechamp27
02-20-2012, 05:42 PM
I love the Z7 extreme, but it's bitter sweet, as the Switchback was really awesome as well. The Extreme is every bit as smooth, but has a lot more speed, and is shorter. Can't fault either bow. I'm sure I can't post any links to other web sites here, but if you advertise your bow on the archery talk website, it'll sell pretty quick I bet.