PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Pro LTR 450 With FRESH motor

DavidW92
02-12-2012, 06:13 PM
2008 RACE READY Suzuki LTR-450 for sale. I’ve had this bike for two years and it’s been awesome. It was Tommy Hagers 2009 Race Bike until he got hurt. I’ve won national races in the B class on this machine. It’s a holeshot monster. The motor is freshly rebuilt (2 hours on it tops). I’m only selling because I feel like I’m done racing, I don’t have the time being in college and having other things as top priorities. This bike will not disappoint. Asking 8,000 obo, the bike has well over 15,000 in it. I also have almost every stock part that came off the bike, along with extra tires and rims (Razr MX/douglas wheels) and extra air filters and misc parts. Here’s a list of the main stuff I can think of
Suspension/Steering:
ATV Four Play Long Travel A-Arms
Pro Elka Shocks Front and Rear (Compression (hi/low)/Rebound/Preload Adjustable)
Tag Steering Stem
Elka Step 3 Steering Stabilizer
Powermadd Hand Guards
Tag T-2 Handlebars
Honda Throttle Assembly for easier thumb movement

Motor:
CP 13.1 Piston
Rage ATV Head
Rage Port and Polish
Kick Start Kit
Hot Cams
Uni Prodesign Intake
Hinson Clutches
Curtis Sparks Exhaust

Other:
Rath Nerf Bars
Rath Bumper
Rath Grab Bar
Generation X Hood
Lonestar Graphics
Maxxis Tires
Douglas Ultimate Beadlocks

That’s all I can think of, there are much more aftermarket parts on this thing. Like I said, the motor is freshly rebuilt (I have the receipts) This thing is a beast. Anyone interested text/call 1-270-339-9716 or email me at DavidWisotzkey29@hotmail.com will consider reasonable offers.

I can't figure out how to post pictures, message me for them!

DavidW92
02-17-2012, 11:38 PM
BUMP

Will take 7,000
text me for pictures! or go to my facebok and look at the LTR album. David Wisotzkey