PDA

View Full Version : 06 Honda TRX450R ER White

QuadRid3r442
02-10-2012, 11:16 AM
I've got a White 2006 Honda TRX450ER for sale, that also has the kickstart option. I'm selling it because between going to school and working full time I don't have time to compete in this sport anymore. Not only was it an awesome race bike but it also makes for a bad *** trail bike and rips hard. It's got a ton of modifications and aftermarket acessories. $6000+ is the very least that was invested into it. Always got stripped at the end of each season, frame components sandblasted/powdercoated. Very well taken care of and I'm sad that I plan on selling it.
Here's a full liste of aftermarket parts/accessories:
**Frame- stock with Walsh Gussets (for added support)
**Chassis- Front: Houser Slicast long-travel A-Arms +2. Rear: Houser Swingarm
**Suspension- Front: Custom Axis Triple Rate Fully Adjustable long-travel shocks w/remote resevoirs. Rear: Fox Podium Fully Adjustable Shock with linkage
**Engine- 12:1 CP piston (runs 93 pump gas just fine, no need for race fuel), New 2nd/3rd/4th gears (primary gears) in the transmission, valves/valve seals recently done as well. Motor kicks over on the 2nd or 3rd kick cold
**Exhaust- Motoworks complete exhaust system (header/muffler)
**Wheels- HiPer Carbon fiber beadlocks in the front, Douglas Beadlocks in the rear (All mounted on Maxxis tires)
**Misc- Rath Racing Nerf Bars, GeForce Racing axle +1/2/3 full adjustable, ASV C5 clutch/brake levers, Gibson Steering stem, Renthal handlebars

****THIS QUAD IS STILL APART/REBUILD PROCESS****

-I'm posting early just to get some serious buyers. When I say rebuild process, the frame just got sandblasted/new powder coat, so it just has to be put back together and shouldn't take too long. But if your interested or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. This bike was well taken care of at any cost. **Excuse some of the pictures for the ASV levers not on there yet, I just picked them up this winter, as well as the graphics changing.

***I also have a whole set of red fenders, extra rear wheels mounted on tires, a professional shop manual, extra air filters, extra sprockets, etc. a $700+ value alone.

$3800 FOR THE QUAD
$4100 FIRM FOR THE QUAD+ALL EXTRA PARTS

My names Chris, don't hesitate to email me or call about any pictures or questions you may have
Cell (203) 257-9655
Email: Chrismx144@gmail.com

wimp199
02-18-2012, 02:36 PM
you should give me a call or text me, I'm interested! 218-843-1931 and this is Adam, Thanks!

stutzmanracing
03-03-2012, 02:43 PM
send me a couple pics 330-231-9766