PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Honda trx450r-- FL

motofreak2772
02-09-2012, 08:23 AM
Unfortunately I have to sell my baby. I crashed March of last year and did some damage to a nerve in my leg, it is going to take a while to recover and I am going to school so I decided now would be the best time to sell it.

Frame: 04 with Teixeira Gusset kit
A Arms: Laeger Long Travel
Swingarm: Walsh Savior
Steering Stem: Walsh +1
Stabilizer: Precision
Axle: RPM Dominator 2
Carrier: Don't really remember haha, but it was replaced a couple months before my crash.
Locknut: Stock
Hubs F|R: Stock
Bars: Vortex
Throttle/Clutch Lever: Stock/ASV
Grips: I have protaper ones on the vortex but I have a bent set of bars with ODIs on it.
Nerfs: RATH racing(one heel guard cracked all the way through and I never got around to replacing it.)
Bumper: RATH racing
Grab Bar: RATH racing
Front Shocks: Fox
Rear Shock: PEP
Brake Lines: Streamline
Rotors F|R: Stock| Stock
Rims F|R: DWT
Tires F|R: Maxxis RazorX|Holeshot MXR6 (And I have another set of slightly used mxr6s on BRAND NEW never been mounted DWT rims, front and back)

Engine | Drivetrain:

Engine: RTR race engine(I don't remember the specifics, but it is 13.5:1 compression and has a lot of stuff done to it. I was a sponsored rider so it is a quality motor. This motor has been very reliable for me and has pulled many holeshots. I will get more information on it for those who are interested.)
Air Filter|Box: K&N| Stock
Pipe|Silencer: Dasa
Clutch|Plates: Hinson|stock
Gearing F|R: 13|38 Vortex
CDI: Vortex
Cooling: Stock

Body:

Plastic: Stock white
Graphics|Seat Cover: none
Handguards: Blue powermadd star series
Fuel Tank: Stock
Gas Cap: Tusk
Bar Clamps: Walsh oversized clamps, I also have the new precision clamps but the mounting bolts got bent in my crash. You should be able to get them replaced easily though.)
Skid Plate: Moto xperts plastic

I will get some updated pictures. But here is a link to when I first put it together.
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=436730

Like I said there are some things that need to be freshened up on this bike, but everything I put on the bike is the best quality. It is the perfect base quad to rebuild and race at any level or just use it as it is for a new racer or practice quad. Yes the bike was raced, but it was taken care of like a race bike as well. Shoot me some offers and we'll see what we can work out. I'm looking to get around 6 for it. And don't forget you are helping a fellow rider get through college haha!
Oh and it was set up for a 140lb rider.

motofreak2772
02-15-2012, 12:24 PM
5400 OBO! I can email or text pictures.