PDA

View Full Version : Frame Color

jleable
03-02-2003, 05:20 PM
what is the paint code or what is the factory color called for the frame on my 02, 400 ex

tants
03-02-2003, 11:29 PM
i have no clue. mabe its in the manual? :confused:

CBW
03-02-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by jleable
what is the paint code or what is the factory color called for the frame on my 02, 400 ex

should be a sticker on the frame that says.......under the seat

I would go look on mine but its long gone,,,,,but i think it was 134a.........????:confused2

jleable
03-02-2003, 11:49 PM
thanks, i want to get a pint of it to do some toching up on the a-arms, and the grab bar ( it was one of those wheelies that you just take to far). I was also thinking of painting the a-arms a totally diferent color, any suggestions on what would look cool. The plastic on my quad is yellow so I want it to look good with that.

03-03-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by jleable
thanks, i want to get a pint of it to do some toching up on the a-arms, and the grab bar ( it was one of those wheelies that you just take to far). I was also thinking of painting the a-arms a totally diferent color, any suggestions on what would look cool. The plastic on my quad is yellow so I want it to look good with that. iv'e had mine now for a month & iv'e done about 6 of those wheelies you take to far. IM gonna cry when my grab bar gets bent, why do they weld it onto the frame??

ridered03
03-03-2003, 03:26 AM
i called the local honda shop and they said it was "mettalic grey"
dont quote me on this, that is what the local dealer said.

jleable
03-03-2003, 11:20 AM
I was at my dealer to and he had this huge book of the codes for the frame paint so i'm pretty sure I just need to look at the sticker under the seat. I'll probably take my a-arms off and paint them black so I can easilly touch them up. It can get expensive buying that custom paint.