PDA

View Full Version : Usps?

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
02-01-2012, 11:54 AM
How long does it usually take to get a package from USPS? I had a package shipped to me from 1 state away last Thursday and just wondering when it should be here. UPS would have had it at my door yesterday.....

beastlywarrior
02-01-2012, 01:09 PM
close to forever

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
02-01-2012, 01:26 PM
That's what I figured... Last time someone shipped me something USPS it was a complete joke. Our mail lady kept marking it as undeliverable as addressed. Her excuse was she didn't recognize the name at this address and thought it was a mistake. Yet she had been delivering my dissability checks addressed to me for a month... She could deliver thousands of dollars worth of checks but not a $22 dollar package.

beastlywarrior
02-01-2012, 01:47 PM
dont get me started on usps and how theyve screwed me

bbender85
02-01-2012, 01:52 PM
ship all my stuff USPS. usually priority or parcel post, but always a tracking number, and i've never had a problem.

yellowzo3
02-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by beastlywarrior
close to forever

Pretty much came in here to post this response lol. beastly nailed it.

Everytime I've tried to use the tracking numbers I got they never worked. The packages arrived at my house before the tracking numbers ever worked :confused:

SRH
02-01-2012, 03:14 PM
shipping is super fast when you ship priority, if you dont ship priority...well u get it when they get around to it

CJM
02-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Never had an issue with them besides sending something to an APO in germany once. Took dang near forever and the stupid mail lady couldnt tell me where it was b/c it was going to a base and thats of course classified and yadda yadda.

Otherwise no issues, sometimes takes awhile tho.

HondaPohl
02-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Parcel can take a while but priorty is isnt bad. Never had an issue.

cdrookie
02-01-2012, 10:39 PM
never had an issue with usps, always ship with them and prefer them for incoming packages. priority is only a few bucks more so i always go that route.

ups isn't bad.

fedex :mad: