PDA

View Full Version : video

thequadfather+2
01-31-2012, 08:00 PM
This is a video edit of a kid we have been racing with for a few years. I have been wanting to try some of this stuff for a while. I want to try some team videos or rider focus during a race weekend. My software is still limited because I haven't coughed up the extra coins for (final cut pro) yet.

I plan on making a video from each national race we go to and I hope to get most of the youth classes. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on something they would like to see just let me know. Just remember, I am a novice and I try to shoot and race at the same time. I just hope a few folks out there see this stuff and want to join in on the fun.

Anyway, this is more of a single rider focus this time. Pretty darn good riding for the youngster on his Apex.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fICgJxE1dEA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

skyeryder
01-31-2012, 08:17 PM
That's a awesome video, I'd love to make something like that for my son..., maybe you'll be the next Wes Miller of minis ATV

Ride1Rob
01-31-2012, 09:46 PM
Nice! Good job ;)

raidernut
01-31-2012, 09:58 PM
gotta love fourplay suspension in the whoops!!

T@AFP
02-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Great video......like always!

Ya think I could use that on my website for the Apex page?

Very nice.

Thanks Mark!

thequadfather+2
02-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Yes, no problem. I can send you the DVD or you can just embed it on the page. I can cut it up and shorten it into a couple minutes of the best views if you want. Just let me know.

edwardsp&b
02-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Great vid!!!! That kid and yours should have been in Fla this past weekend. I see that your going to make me come to one of those indoors, just to hang out with yall. LOL When is the next one?
Bryan

T@AFP
02-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by thequadfather+2
Yes, no problem. I can send you the DVD or you can just embed it on the page. I can cut it up and shorten it into a couple minutes of the best views if you want. Just let me know.

That would be great. Either option would be fine.

A shortened video might be better. If it's not too much trouble.

Thanks alot.

tyler70t
02-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Great video, the other racers better not leave that inside door open with him on the track!!!!

D&DDAD
02-02-2012, 09:26 AM
Hey Bruce, I just wanted to take a second and give you a big thank you.You absolutely made Dawson's day with the video.That was a very generous thing to do.These kids ride so hard and need some notice.Its always interesting to get on the track with ya'll,you never know what is gonna happen.Thanks again and we'll see you at the track.

D AND D RACING MOM
TONYA BELL

thequadfather+2
02-02-2012, 11:50 AM
y'all are welcome. I hope he can show his friends what he does on the weekends. I will give him the DVD at the next race.

thequadfather+2
02-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
Great vid!!!! That kid and yours should have been in Fla this past weekend. I see that your going to make me come to one of those indoors, just to hang out with yall. LOL When is the next one?
Bryan

Hey Bryan, I'm am still sore about motoplex. Just couldn't swing it... We only have 4 more races indoors before they wrap up the season. You will see enough of us between march and August:D

Don't get me wrong, If you have a weekend with nothing to do we would love to have you guys over, we might even cook you a big track side dinner...