PDA

View Full Version : WORCS - Havasu questions

gistmarrs
01-31-2012, 05:28 PM
Hey WORCS veterans. I have some questions for you about the Havasu race in March. I just realized that the race weekend is during the same weekend that most of the Arizona colleges are out on Spring Break. The place is going to be extremely crowded and wild!

Are there any tips to getting in and out of there with a long 5th wheel? I can't take the Friday off to get in a day early, so we will be arriving very late on Friday night or we could come in very early Saturday morning. Does everyone stay at the Crazyhorse campground or is there a better place to stay that week?

I love Havasu but have always avoided it during the colleges Spring Break.

desratt
01-31-2012, 06:28 PM
Just camp at the track. Usually no prob in or out. It is a good time they do bowling on sat night for the kids.hope to see you there.

raidernut
01-31-2012, 09:53 PM
It will be crowded but you will find a spot near the entrance. all the spots by the water will be taken however. dont let the spring break thing scare ya, unless your afraid of a few thousand college girls in bikini's running around:devil:

biggfurm6881
01-31-2012, 11:11 PM
Ya watch your speed there to last year i got busted for speeding on my back to the track from the store, but was a good time

desratt
02-01-2012, 12:20 PM
you should consider primm this next weekend too. it is my favorite.

gistmarrs
02-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the replies. My anxiety level has gone done quite a bit! As you can tell we are WORCS rookies this year. I learn so much from everyone on here. I would be quite lost without this forum.

I will be at Primm! Please stop by and say hi if you get a chance. It would be nice to put faces to names, or at least user ID's. We will be in the Cyclone 5th wheel and my son will be riding a Raptor number 225Y.

Thanks again,
Marrs Gist

desratt
02-01-2012, 06:33 PM
worcs kids event at primm is a scavanger hunt check the sign in trailer for details
1 more thing.. Bring the whole family. primm is a great family destination.

are you a vet?? if so vets get free gate access to alot of the worcs venues.

Ryko racing
02-02-2012, 06:51 AM
what are the dates for that race?

biggfurm6881
02-02-2012, 08:14 AM
March 16-18 that was a good one the kids had alot of fun there

desratt
02-02-2012, 11:05 AM
www.worcsracing.com
tons of info. gift cards for holeshots ect.