PDA

View Full Version : What to do tomorrow night?????

FourFiftyFour
03-02-2003, 03:45 AM
Well I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow night.. I'm broke, Ive been sittin at home all day cuz of feelin like crap. Well I need somethin to do tomorrow night.. I cant go ridin cuz my quads gettin tires and rims on it now so its at another place right now... I live in one BORING place, Im not much of a partier.. (dont like big crowds and all the ppl here who party do more drugs than anything else) So any ideas on something to do????????????????????????????

400exrules
03-02-2003, 03:57 AM
count ceiling tiles.

TC17
03-02-2003, 03:59 AM
read the bible.:rolleyes:

Narly R
03-02-2003, 04:04 AM
I know egzacly how ya feel!!!!! I acually (come to think of it dont have nothin 2 do either!!) Because my bikes in 1000 peices!!!! But normally at night............ well your a girl not shure how old, but maybe get some of your friends together and go to the movies or sumthin?!.................. then go raid the bike shops!!!!!:devil I hope ya feel better!!! I just saw u said u were broke so I dont know if u can go to the moveis since the stuff there is outragous!!!!(sp) Maybe find some work to do (sumthin easy) and make some moola for the wheeler or u?! Just some ideas?

TC17
03-02-2003, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Narly R
I know egzacly how ya feel!!!!! I acually (come to think of it dont have nothin 2 do either!!) Because my bikes in 1000 peices!!!! But normally at night............ well your a girl not shure how old, but maybe get some of your friends together and go to the movies or sumthin?!.................. then go raid the bike shops!!!!!:devil I hope ya feel better!!! I just saw u said u were broke so I dont know if u can go to the moveis since the stuff there is outragous!!!!(sp) Maybe find some work to do (sumthin easy) and make some moola for the wheeler or u?! Just some ideas?

you seem pretty excited if you ask me.

300exTJjeeper
03-02-2003, 04:11 AM
haha come to think of it me too. I'm pissed because my Houser steeering stem did come in today. Pissed because Parts Depot shipped out the wrong pipe on Friday.
And worst I was supposed to go riding this weekened with a bunch of people.

Now I am here alone with nothing to do. So I just browse the forms and just post replys everywhere I go, you can see in just about every room.

That is how board I am, geez this really sucks. I agree with 250chick. I don't party hardy in clubs or hang out at STARBUCKS,

My time is in the Dunes or on teh Trails every weekened, execpt this one.

Do what I do and just post up replays everywhere, ok I'm typing so much I am jsut repeating myself.

Good Night

QuadRacer041
03-02-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by 250xChick
Well I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow night.. I'm broke, Ive been sittin at home all day cuz of feelin like crap. Well I need somethin to do tomorrow night.. I cant go ridin cuz my quads gettin tires and rims on it now so its at another place right now... I live in one BORING place, Im not much of a partier.. (dont like big crowds and all the ppl here who party do more drugs than anything else) So any ideas on something to do????????????????????????????

ill come over and keep you company.....:devil

j/k :eek:

Stevie-D
03-02-2003, 11:18 AM
come on over to my neck of the woods and we'll do some cow-tipping:devil

lil400exman
03-02-2003, 12:42 PM
if ya come over to my place you want be bored.............quad41 are you tryin to get a port n polish?:p :eek2: :scary:

Live2Ride300
03-02-2003, 01:04 PM
Find some interesting on T.V., take some parts off ur quad and polish them. Go on exriders, listen to music, lol drink a few beers

QuadRacer041
03-02-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by lil400exman
if ya come over to my place you want be bored.............quad41 are you tryin to get a port n polish?:p :eek2: :scary:

who me???? :D

Live2Ride300
03-02-2003, 01:11 PM
He wants to hone her cylinder:p

Ride400
03-02-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Live2Ride300
He wants to hone her cylinder:p

your addicted charlie

Tommy 17
03-02-2003, 02:33 PM
kara the front door is always open;) you know where i live:D

Glow Plug
03-02-2003, 02:46 PM
watch some movie's, come on exriders, do stuff lol , i have no life so i just watch tv and work during the day :rolleyes:

tants
03-02-2003, 02:55 PM
sleep ;)

QuAdRaCeR244
03-02-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by tants
sleep ;)

that sounds like the best idea to me:D